The Biggest Loser

CeeCee-is-MeMe

I've seen the advert for the tv show 'The biggest loser uk'. I love that show!!!!!! It must b starting soon! Hopefully it's on at the start of the year to give me a kick up the bum to get motivated!
It's davina hosting it too. Yay!! I know it's a bit lame but Im looking forward to it lol.
Ccxx

I'm exactly the same! I watch all the weight loss shows. I have done for years, I watch people losing weight fascinated but I keep gettin bigger. Bizarre really lol.

Sayin that I'll still b glued to BL, but this time WE will b losing too :)

Ccxx

Hi, it's on itv 1. I hear it starts on the 10th Jan. Yippee!!

I love TBL but I really can't stand Davina so I am quite torn! Also, I didn't like the new format they used with the last series so I am hoping this time they have reverted to the original format

Lol ahh poor davina. Hopefully here roll will b minimal so u can enjoy it. I didn't kno they had changed the format? What did they change? I hope they haven't messed about with it too much, it was fine as it was.
Ccxx

I've never watched this before but am looking forward to watching it.

I love the biggest looser show even though sometimes I feel strange because I watch the contestants working out while I'm on the couch:p

I only caught up with the Biggest Loser USA last year, and saw 2 series on Sky--I was surprised how emotional, moving and interesting it was-I was totally hooked.

I also caught a repeat of the Uk series that Jodie Prenger won-I do not know if that was the first or only Uk one---it did not seem to have as much impact as the USA series, but was entertaining enough.

I do not like Davina much-she tends to shout a lot, but I am certainly looking forward to watching it next week.

Also on Sky tomorrow[Tuesday] is the start of another series of Biggest Loser USA--not sure what series, and have forgotten which channel-could be "Living it"

The one Jodie one wasn't the first but it was a good series. The UK one isn't dramatised like the US one, it's more factual.

I'm not sure about this program. I did watch some episodes once. And I know there are people on there that really need help and are unhealthily overweight.

However, they really are forced to do so much exercise to the point of pain and distress, and an abrupt change in diet.

I always wonder if, without the dietician and the harsh 'just do it' trainer how they will cope back in their own lives and I always reckon that it is unsustainable

I think BL UK will be good this time round - if they've upped the budget. The last series was just cheap and pathetic compared to the BL US :(

I only caught up with the Biggest Loser USA last year, and saw 2 series on Sky--I was surprised how emotional, moving and interesting it was-I was totally hooked.

I also caught a repeat of the Uk series that Jodie Prenger won-I do not know if that was the first or only Uk one---it did not seem to have as much impact as the USA series, but was entertaining enough.

I do not like Davina much-she tends to shout a lot, but I am certainly looking forward to watching it next week.

Also on Sky tomorrow[Tuesday] is the start of another series of Biggest Loser USA--not sure what series, and have forgotten which channel-could be "Living it"

Yeah, the US Biggest Loser is on Living It tonight at 9pm - I've got my reminder set for it! I love the show and find it so motivational, but in the past I have also watched it whilst sitting on the sofa! lol This time will be different (I'll be on my bed! :D) - I'm actually doing something positive about my weight now.

I love the show too, incredibly inspirational.

Can't wait for this to start tomorrow, loved the last series.

Liked Kate Garroway hosting it so not sure about Davina but we will see!

Omg watching it now... I'd b the biggest woman if I were there! That actually just shocked me! That's awful! Gotta sort that out!
Well thanx BL uve motivated me already in the first 10 mins!

Back