The Biggest Loser

Beki

Gold Member
Is anyone watching this on LivingTV every day at the moment?

They're re-running the 3rd series (they've just shown the 2nd one before they started the third) of the american biggest loser, showing each 1 hour, 1 week, installment, every day :D

I looooove watching it for inspiration! :D

I love the Biggest Loser, although Season 3 not so much because Jillian isn't in it.
If you have Sky Real Lives, they are showing Season 5 at several times during the day, it is on loop, I think they've just started at the beginning again. (different presenter but Jillian is back)
I think they've just started showing Season 6 in the US.

Yeah and I have the V+ set up to record it if I miss it! They showed the Australian one before that. I love the Biggest Loser (It's on in 20 minutes woo hoo!) and want them to do an English one again!

Season 5??? I have missed so much! I don't have Sky Real Lives so hopefully they will keep them all playing on Living. Nothing against Kim Lyons but I am glad Jillian is back!

OMG!!!! season 5??? i have been SO gutted that 4 & 5 haven't been aired over here - i am SO going to switch over to real lives to see when it's on!! THANK YOUUUUUU :D xxxx

Oooh it's on now! It's couples. Is the whole series couples then? And a new presenter!!! omg! But yay jillian's back :D

I have been watching the Australian ones on YouTube. Yes, Jillian is there too. :)

The UK version is re-showing on livingtv2 again now! I didn't realise as i had the last lot on series link to record, then it stopped. Only realised today as i was flicking through and saw it, so have recorded it :D

Seen them all before, but it still keeps my motivation up and insires me - love it! :D

I miss it soooo much i dont have sky real lives or living 2:cry::cry::cry:

Back