Help and advice please

Comet

Hi, Im a newbie to meal replacement and have been doing the exante ts and currently on my 3rd week, week 1 I had tummy trouble which I thought was due to all the new vitamins etc 2nd week I was fine going every other day but this third week since day 17 till today (4 days) I’ve had Diarrhoea (sorry tmi) my question is, is this normal and when will it pass, I’m fine as in no cramps or jelly legs but just worried
Thanks and sorry for long post

This too shall pass (haha!). Your problem, and the opposite problem, are both fairly common, so keep hydrated and don't worry too much about it. Keep the water levels high (higher still when suffering from this) and play with you own balance of shakes and bars to see what suits you best. You may need to replace salts/electrolytes. Use crystals from your pharmacy if you like, or do what many people seem to do to get a salt boost without impacting the diet - have a mug of hot Marigold Vegetable Bouillon! You just add mix boiled water to a level teaspoon of the granules. This drink is salty and can also take away some types of headache. It is £2 a tub from any supermarket, Amazon or H&B, and just 12 KCals / 1.5g carbs per mug.

@FullFathom thank you so much will defo go and get some bullion’s, was ready to give up yesterday but thought will see how today goes x

Back