The bloated stomach feeling

Kattty

Hi since I have been on these pills my stomach keeps bloating and it's like going the loo then not going which is slightly concerning I nearly went out and bought some senokot lol must admit not using all my calories and have been eating fat free yogurt and salads has anyone else suffered with this and what did you do ps my doc has given me water tablets to help with bloating due to women's issues but I don't think they help much sometimes

Hi since I have been on these pills my stomach keeps bloating and it's like going the loo then not going which is slightly concerning I nearly went out and bought some senokot lol must admit not using all my calories and have been eating fat free yogurt and salads has anyone else suffered with this and what did you do ps my doc has given me water tablets to help with bloating due to women's issues but I don't think they help much sometimes

Remind me how long you've been on them. I was like this for a week to 10 days but then all went back to normal. Maybe try drinking hot water it's meant to help x

Hi

I used aloe Vera juice to help with the bloating etc - cranberry flavour 25ml x 2 daily works great!

Hi Lexie been on tabs for 3 weeks now still got the bloated stomach but will the try the tip mentioned above thanks

Back