The Bodychef

littlelaura76

Been on the Bodychef Premier diet plan for 2 weeks now, lost 9 lbs.

The diet proportions are nice and big and keep me going all day.

It doesn't even feel like I am on a diet the food is all fresh and very tasting.

It includes breakfast, lunch, dinner, desert and all the sides and condiments.

Id recommend the plan to anyone i have referred a few of my friends and they love it too.

Last edited:
i wanted to do body chef but that is well expensive but it luks like really nice food.diet chef is 90quid for 2 weeks and go lower is about the same as diet chef.there r cheaper ones.well done on the 9lb loss.

Been doing the Bodychef plan for 1 month now, weighed myself Friday and lost a total of 1 stone and 2 pounds.

Food tastes great, I'm really enjoying the plan.

I was on the Premier Plan last year for two months, lost a total of 1 st 7 pounds and managed to maintain it. Good for me but after the holidays I've put nearly a stone back! I just didn't stop cooking and eating all the time for almost 3 weeks *blush*...

I'm thinking of signing up for the new Bodychef Atkind diet plan in the next few days. It's a low-carb plan and apparently it's not as restrictive as other similar low-carb diets, hence the name 'Atkind'. I haven't decided whether to opt for the 1200kcal or the 1600kcal plan, might as well just phone in for a free consultation. It also says £98.90 per week on their website which I think is not that expensive really, considering it includes all your meals, snacks, condiments; you just need to buy milk for your teas.

I will be very happy if anyone joins me for support!

I was on the Premier Plan last year for two months, lost a total of 1 st 7 pounds and managed to maintain it. Good for me but after the holidays I've put nearly a stone back! I just didn't stop cooking and eating all the time for almost 3 weeks *blush*...

I'm thinking of signing up for the new Bodychef Atkind diet plan in the next few days. It's a low-carb plan and apparently it's not as restrictive as other similar low-carb diets, hence the name 'Atkind'. I haven't decided whether to opt for the 1200kcal or the 1600kcal plan, might as well just phone in for a free consultation. It also says £98.90 per week on their website which I think is not that expensive really, considering it includes all your meals, snacks, condiments; you just need to buy milk for your teas.

I will be very happy if anyone joins me for support!

:eek: Thats alot!!

Why not give tesco diets a go? I am doing the low carb plan, they plan your meals out for you, and do your shopping list for you and transfer it to tesco.com... Its brill having your meals planned :)

Im just finishing my third week on the bodychef lower carb plan, and I highly recommend it, never hungry, food is great and I have lost 10lbs, I only do the monday to friday plan, then try to be good at the weekends.

Been on the Bodychef Premier diet plan for 2 weeks now, lost 9 lbs.

Thats great Laura :)

Is this a low carb diet?

I did look at it before I did Go Lower but when I emailed them with some questions i Never got a reply - good old googlemail going into spam folders I guess.

Results look great though so glad its doing the job :)

Im just finishing my third week on the bodychef lower carb plan, and I highly recommend it, never hungry, food is great and I have lost 10lbs, I only do the monday to friday plan, then try to be good at the weekends.

Oppss if I had read all the posts I would have answered my own question on low carb.

I had never looked at the low carb option before but seems that for many of us its the way to go :)

Oppss if I had read all the posts I would have answered my own question on low carb.

I had never looked at the low carb option before but seems that for many of us its the way to go :)

Well its defo been the way forward for me, I havent looked back, its brilliant the way they can tailor the food to your likes and dislikes as well, although I havent found any dislikes yet!

I emailed Jayne, the owner and she emailed almost straight back, and still keeps in contact now just to see how things are going! Give it a go you wont be dissapointed I promise, when i get home tonight I will post my meals for this week just to give you an idea!

I ended up doing Go Lower snuggle and having the results I want but i just didn't know there was so many Lo Carb diets around.

Always interested on whats workign for others though as then when people ask how you lost weight you can not only talk from from 1 experience but give them more choice to think about ;)

As promised here is my food plan I received this week it was delivered sunday night and the first meal provided was monday breakfast, all you have to provide are your drinks!
This is the lower carb plan 1200 calories version you can also get a 1600 calorie plan if required. But there are 5 other plans available I think

Monday
Breakfast - bodychef low carb muesli, soya milk and an apple
Lunch- chicken strips, coleslaw and salad
Dinner- turkey escalopes with chestnut mushrooms and sherry,100g broccoli, 100g cabbage
Desert- apple and 40g cheese portion

Tuesday
Breakfast-wholewheat roll, 30g soft cheese,smoked salmon
Lunch-herby cheese spread, crudites, 2 x oatcakes
Dinner- salmon steak, 150g broccoli, 30g mayonnaise, 100g cherry tomato
Desert-lower carb mocha brownie

Wednesday
Breakfast - 15g walnuts, 100g cottage cheese, pineapple chunks
Lunch- coleslaw, chopped mixed salad, tuna and cucumber mix
Dinner- cheese topped chicken, cauliflower mash
Desert- fresh fruit platter

Thursday
Breakfast- 1 slice seeded bread, 2x slice ham 1x cheese slice and salsa
Lunch- crudites, 2x oatcakes red pepper and almond dip
Dinner- chilli con carne, sour cream portion mixed leaf salad
Desert- fruit jelly and cream portion

Friday
Breakfast-bodychef muesli soya milk and apple
Lunch- feta and chickpea lunch

Then its up to me to be good till monday morning again!

That sounds really nice and I like the fact you get weekend 'off'

Friday lunch sounds very nice - love both of them :)

Back