The bundle has arrived!!

Hi Alia, welcome back and congratulaions! Hana is so beautiful. I hope it isn't too long until she's home with you all, it must be a difficult time going back and forth to the hospital with your other children at home. You're a star for coping so well.:)

xx

What an inspiration you are to us all. You've coped amazingly well.

How you've managed to look after your children, express milk, hospital visits and cope with the traumatic experience of Hana's birth is beyond me.

You've done brilliantly to keep the weight of.

What a lovely positive post, Hana is so beautiful and looks really well not how I'd expect a little one to look considering how early she was.

Love to all

Hi alia! im so glad you yourself are well! im so sorry your pregnancy was so crazy towards the end, but your little girl is absoloutly stunning. Isnt she just amazing! and doing so so well. 12 weeks, thats so early! but it sounds like she is coping ever so well.

congratulations to you xxxxxxxxxx

Alia lovely to hear your wonderful news:).Many congratulations to you and your family.Hana is beautiful.xx

posting healthy happy vibes for 2011 for you and all your family. best wishes.

Gilly x

So sorry to hear you had such a traumatic experience, it must of been quite scary for you.

I am glad to hear she is doing well. Congratulations, she is really beautiful :)

Oh, isn`t she just precious ....... so beautiful x

Be kind to yourself, it must be hard with all that rushing about to do. I bet you are looking forward to finally bringing her home :)

Congratulations - she's a little stunner! Make sure you look after you too in the midst of all the rushing around, you've been through quite a drama! x

Do you really havSo glad to see you and hear your news. She has the wowfactor..........WOW !!!!!:wow::wow::wow:

Do you really have 7 babes, you look such a babe yourself................goodness I am full of admiration !!!

Congratulations Alia, Hana is beautiful and she looks so well considering she was so early!

I really feel for you with having her in SCBU, I had my daughter at 33 weeks and the hospital visits/expressing and worry was awful. My little lady has just turned 2 and other than her small size you wouldn't know she was prem.

Big ((((hugs))))

Awwwww, she's lovely! Congratulations Alia!

Back