The Cambridge Diet

Can anyone tell me about the cambridge diet, has anyone every tried it, i hear its very successfull, where do you get the shakes.....are they nicer than the lipotrim shakes that vanillia one god i cant stand it!!!!!!

i've changed to it this week i find it much easier to stick to the bars are lovely (i like the toffe one) and chocolate covered find the nearest place to you online i buy for a week 7bars 7 ready made shakes (chocolate) and 7 soups and/or shakes theres more options and i think it tastes nicer

I've never done lioptrim but had a swig of a mates drink and urrrggghhhh! CD shakes taste loads better - however IMHO most of the soups are grim!

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me about the cambridge diet, has anyone every tried it, i hear its very successfull, where do you get the shakes.....are they nicer than the lipotrim shakes that vanillia one god i cant stand it!!!!!!

You do the Cambridge Diet through a Counsellor here is the link for their site where you can see if there is a CDC near you.
Cambridge Diet find a counsellor

Also we have a thread here with CDC's on it.

http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-diet-forum/572-how-find-cdc.html

The vanilla, strawberry, chocolate and chicken soup taste to me the same, although I think LT is a little more creamier than CD.

CD has a huge variety of flavours and as such you are bound to find a few that suits.

The chocolate meal bars come in a selection of flavours and are very yummy and the complete opposite to the LT flapjacks. I now would prefer a CD peanut bar to a snickers:eek:

I lost five stone on LT and one and half stone on CD and maintained for over a year with CD but gradually the weight slipped back on and because I like the flavours of CD so much and the bars...I have this week gone back to LT for the plainness of the diet and the flapjacks:rolleyes: as I know I would never be tempted to eat two of those:eek:

Weight loss on LL/LT/CD are the same if you stick with the diet and don't cheat.

Love Mini xxx

Think when I go back to the diet...I will try CD.....

Me too Bea. I think I'm just bored of Lipotrim. I'm struggling getting my head into gear to do it properly again. I'm not gaining weight, but I'd really like to shift the last stone. I've looked on the CD site, but cannot figure out whose my nearest councellor. I'll have to look into it more.

xx

Oh Bea, congratulations on your beautiful baby boy x

hi cd offer alot of flavours tho im not keen on the soups, the choc bars really yummy, have you tried a spoon of coffee in your vanilla, its like a coffee latte,

As tempting as the bars sound, I'd definitely stick to LT myself as there's hardly any choice involved and it's so crazy simple. But that's just me :)

I'm with you Gem, I shall stick to LT coz by the sound of those yummy CD bars I'd be tempted to have more than one!!! And I might get my craving for chocolate back - haven't missed it so far.

Good luck on CD.

x

It's great that you haven't missed chocolate! I really did but then discovered that the chocolate shakes are actually scrummy so have been getting my chocolate fix that way :D

The weird thing is, much as I love chocolate, I hate chocolate milkshakes - always have! I haven't actually tried the LT choc shakes as I LOVE the strawberry ones.

I'm glad to hear you are able to have your choccie fix still. I really don't miss it. WHat I do miss is salad - and I wasn't a big fan before, and salmon! Why have I got salmon on the brain!!!!!

x

The weird thing is, much as I love chocolate, I hate chocolate milkshakes - always have! I haven't actually tried the LT choc shakes as I LOVE the strawberry ones.

I'm glad to hear you are able to have your choccie fix still. I really don't miss it. WHat I do miss is salad - and I wasn't a big fan before, and salmon! Why have I got salmon on the brain!!!!!

x

SNAP!! oh my gosh im really missing salad, although id prefer a prawn one rather than the salmon. Fruit as well is a biggie for me, i miss strawberries! but then i despise the strawberry shakes, they are my worst! i like gem get my chocolate fix from a daily serving of the chocolate shake, but i tried it hot once...oh my god it was foul! i felt sick until the next day.

oh well girlies and guys keep the fab work up xx

Back