The Christmas Thread!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by cjtj, 21 December 2007 Social URL.

1. cjtj

cjtj Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(22.03%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Ooh its all gone rather quiet on here!
    Thought i'd start a Christmas weigh in thread! :D

My weigh in day is usually the tuesday (25th) but has been moved too the thursday 27th... Im not expecting a massive gain (prays) As we dont have a lot of Christmas crap in the house- infact the only Chocolate/mince pies things we have are what we won at Slimming World this week at the Christmas party raffle:rotflmao: SHAME ON YOU SLIMMING WORLD!:D

I would love too lose on Christmas week- I'm hoping too leave all the mince pies etc, till after weigh in on the thursday! (will power pending)

So are you expecting a gain?
    Doing careful planning?
    Or just going for it and re-start in 2008?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sonban

sonban Addicted to Minimins

Hiya I am not going to stick to it 100% over xmas and I know I will gain but hopefully no more than a couple of pounds (unless the pounds are money). But I am still going to try and be careful though I am not a fan of puddings so I can laugh in the face of mince pies, xmas puddings etc:D

Hope you have a fab xmas, take care.:)

4. cjtj

cjtj Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(22.03%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Well i totally forgot about weigh in on the 27th- I'm so used to it being on a tuesday! So i still have yet too be weighed since christmas! I have weigh in tomorrow- i have no idea what too expect....
    i havent gone nuts on the chocolate or anything but not being weighed for a week- i have no idea what i weigh:D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.