The Chronicles of a Fresh New Start for Elspeth

elsmar30

Ok - here we are again diary - me and you!!
We're now months if not years down the line and there's still no difference in my weight, shape or size! I have lost and gained the same 5 or 6 pounds for the past 3 and a bit years - so.................. time to stop whinging and whining and face up to the fact that I am the only one who can do anything about it!
So, tomorrow is the first day of the rest of my life - and I want that life to include me being slimmer, fitter and healthier! I have decided that I have to go back to absolute basics with the plan and having read back all my books and online access to support tools, I can see that the best time on the plan for me was when I was following
GREEN days and ORIGINAL days! I'm going to follow this for the next 4 weeks and see how I manage!
I pledge here today to you diary that I will fill in my daily food diary faithfully - here as well as online - and write in this journal/ diary every day - even if it is only a few lines! It is for me to do this - no-one made me this size except me - and no-one can make me lose the weight again except for me! Time to face the truth! Onwards and Upwards - or should that be Downwards lol!
See you tomorrow Diary x

Oh and of course I will update my ticker tomorrow morning as well x

Thanks Zafira - Good Luck to you as well! I'm just planning the first couple of days meals and it looks like it will be green days Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday - hope to catch up soon x

Back