The comfort zone is the Danger zone!

Roosters

Silver Member
Ok, so... I have this thought that is going round and round my head, so I thought I would put fingers to keyboard and let it out!

I have a comfort Zone as far as my appearance goes, I would say as far as my weight goes, but the actual numbers on the scales aren't so important in this, as its about how I look. My entire adult life I've been a size 16 on the bottom, when I'm 'thinner' I'm a size 14 waist, and as I've got a big busts which never shrinks when I do a size 16ish bust. Then I had my Daughter and piled on weight. up to size 22 bottoms at the biggest :eek:.

So last year I did CD, and got back down to the 'normal' pre baby weight me and then I stopped CD, not because I wanted to stay that weight, I would so much prefer to be less, but I hit my comfort zone!! arg (put all the weight back on)

Now I'm 3 stone down again, and although I'm still going ok on CD, SS+, I'm getting worried that my will power is waining (is that a word)!?

I neeeeed to keep going, I need to break through this, 'im meant to be a size 16' nonsence - I'm not at all!! me at a size 16 is still obese!!

thank you for reading

your friendly ranter..

Roosters

think i know where your coming from roosters im kinda in that zone at the min but im still huge.

come on we have to keep going ok?

Totally know where you are coming from Roosters, I have always had a similar thing. Lose a couple of stone get down to about a 16, feel better about myself then bang willpower out the window. Hang in there and push through it, you can do it!

Gxx

on EVERY other diet ive tried in the past 2/3 yrs ive not been able to get below 12 stone.
its all about your mental state, just focus focus focus and you will get there.

i dont believe i was 'ready' to diet before despite being HUGE!!! if your head is in the right place nothing can stop you.

GO FOR IT!

think i know where your coming from roosters im kinda in that zone at the min but im still huge.

come on we have to keep going ok?

Yes, we do!! we must keep going! and we will, how can we let ourselves be beaten by such a silly thing, willpower.. well I say pah to will power trying to trick us out of our resolute state of minds! we're on a journey, or I prefer to call it a war, and this stage, is just 1 battle, and wether we win or loose this one doesn't mean we don't win that war!

I keep thinking to myself, comfort zone.. hmmm.. it's ok here, but (me) you don't even know what it feels like to break through that and feel Amazing.. to look in the mirror and be blown away at your achievments.. I would say looks, but hey, I'm a woman and I'll probably find something else I don't like.

So .. Porgeous what does that feel like? coz if anyone knows you do! and Keeley, having just drooled over your lovely dress. Tell me, how does it feel to know it fits!

absolutely 100% agree
my comfort zone is 17 stones
i am tall so i dont look huge at that weight, i look curvy, everyone said i looked fab.....so i stopped
i am back again determined to get to goal thias time, i need to smash that glass ceiling once and 4 all
nat xx

I have tended to stop when i'm comfortable with other peoples opinions and compliments. Sad but true...

So .. Porgeous what does that feel like? coz if anyone knows you do! and Keeley, having just drooled over your lovely dress. Tell me, how does it feel to know it fits!

Well the honest answer is.....

FANBLOODYTASTIC!!!!

It is so worth every ounce of extra willpower you can muster as you will be rewarded tenfold by how great you feel. Yeah yeah, we are women and there is always something we don't like but that still doesn't spoil the feeling!!

GXXXX

Even though we struggle to get there, the hardest part is maintaining. We'll all be on the site forever, keeping each other going.
natayou - I've been to Rhodes a couple of times I absolutely love it, you'll have the best time.

Back