The complicated life of a slimaholic

good evening ladies x
all is well in beansville and hope you have all had a good day ..i have been too busy to eat much ..but still managed it somehow !!!
can really notice the weight loss now and mr beans worried about the new wardrobe looming !!

B. oatibix milk (ha,hb)
L. baked potato home made chilli cottage cheese yogurt (all free)
D. small chicken breast ,mash, carrots, sprouts (hb i hope ?)
still no sins saving them for mad weekend !!!
yogurts and fruit for snacks..
early night tonight , another jewellery sale in aberdeen tomorrow so early start ..
keep smiling xxxx
well done mrs sponge on 2 lb weight loss yippeeeeeeeeeee

evening mrs beans by the looks of your food diary i think you ve down a mix and match??did you intend that??good luck with your jewellery sale xx

you know someone told me you could use chicken as a hb so i did !!! oops must have got it wrong never mind it was very nice ....!!
the chilli is made with quorn so its free and something i use alot ...you may have noticed heheheh
thanks for the good wishes xxxx

you know someone told me you could use chicken as a hb so i did !!! oops must have got it wrong never mind it was very nice ....!!
the chilli is made with quorn so its free and something i use alot ...you may have noticed heheheh
thanks for the good wishes xxxx

It's ok you can have chicken as a healthy B

yes you can use it as a hexb,but theres a new thing,called mix to match where you can have green and red day both on the same day and not count it as a hexb!!prob not explaining it v good maybe some1 else will help out sorry,but your diary looks good anyway xxx

thanks honey ..i feel happier to stick with green days anyway usually not a big meat eater ..although mr beans is doing his steak special on sat night !!!!! xxxx

so you might get it sunday dinner time then???lol only joking he sounds a absoulute gem..im more of a green day girlie myself,feel im fuller for longer..and i enjoy jackets,pasta,rice etc etc

Must have been a good girls this week another 2 lb gone thats a stone now yippppeeeeeeeeee...
Mr beans also on the plan till christmas so thats all my muller yogurts hidden !!!
hugs gilly xxx

he had the bad tum i had yesterday and took a day off work ..very unusual for him ..he is eating for 4 just now ..we cooked tonight thought i would involve him a bit .. but it didnt cook fast enough lol..had to think of something else for him ..god whos diet is this !!!
still smiling though xxx

lol next he ll be on the web site chatting away and giving us supportand telling us what we should be doing lol..hope he feels better soon xx

he actually does pop by to see how its all going and i tell him about everyone ..beware he would just tell you all you are gorgeous !!! hahahaha xxx sending him to work tomorrow he cramps my space ...

Been another good day for us both !!!mr B has now eated all my muller yogurts and bars for the week and he has lost 2lb in 2 days !!!
b.. oatibix (hb)milk(ha)tea toast (hb) marmalade (2 syns)
L..cheese pasty from greggs (ok i went off the rails a bit there )
D.. beef goulash, sprouts, muller yogurt ,fruit

will try better tomorrow ...hope everyone is happy and being better than me !!
gilly xxx

Back