The Compliment Game

What a sweetie Delli is, has brilliant losses and is on target to get to that second goal !

Claire, lovely avatar, such a funny lady and always posts such lovely replies! :D

Oh I like you Mrs Depp ! xxxxxx

Ms Delli

Has steel determination to reach her goals and is doing great...

H x

How funny I thought about this thread this morning but run out of time to look for it..

well done whoever started it back off again..
Hx

Hannah, such a great weightloss, gives great advice and is a lovely funny lady. :D

Carol is a wonderful lady with so many nice things to say to everyone, supportive & keep us motivated, makes us laugh, has some great threads on the creative writing page, brilliant weight loss, great taste in men.....I could go on & on!.....xxxx :D :D :flowers:

A super trim slim grandma...

H x

Carol is a wonderful lady with so many nice things to say to everyone, supportive & keep us motivated, makes us laugh, has some great threads on the creative writing page, brilliant weight loss, great taste in men.....I could go on & on!.....xxxx :D :D :flowers:

Oh Mandi you're making me blush! :eek::eek::eek: Thank you! xxx

Mrs Depp is always so cheery and always posts lovely messages. I hope to stop by at the Liverpool meet to say hello, it would be a pleasure xx sj xx

Paula always takes the time to reply and congratulate others, really supportive.

Gx

Back