The Core Plan

Bethany246

Banned
Hi Is the core plan easy to follow can you have anything free on it there is somebody at our meeting and he has lost 13 and half pound just doing the core plan and he said he never goes hungry.
Just wondered what it was like is there any menus on the forum to have a look at
Just would like to have alook and see what it intails

Thanks

I dont think anyone on here does Core. If you eat all your points you wont be hungry either :)

Maybe better to try sticking with the points for a while first??

I did the core plan when it was called No Count. The 'core plan' was the American terminology then.

I did like it, but didn't lose any weight. At the time I thought I could probably do it forever, but decided I needed more snacky times.

You do need to stick with whatever you decided for a while though. Too soon to change. Try points for a month then see how you feel

The Core Plan is the new launch of the No Count. It is back to basis food with the principal that you eat until you are comfortable not until you are stuffed.

There is a list of free foods.Anything on the free foods you can eat within your 3 meals a day (until you are comfortably full). Anything not on the free list has to be pointed and you are allowed 21 extra points for the week for this. Any processed foods ie containing fats & sugars are not on the free list. Bread not included but brown rice allowed & pasta allowed.Potatoes allowed but not chips.

If you want to PM me I once did a list of the free foods on no count for Mother in law.

Back