The Crusty Loaf

*sarah-lou*

Gold Member
Well, where to begin.

Most of you have seen me around, and know that I own a bakery. You all know how many diets i've tried and how WW is the only one I can stick too. Even though you all know I hardly stick to that ;)

Here is the new food diary, not just me moaning ( I said not just me moaning, not that it will be moaning free! haha!)

So here goes. I'm only 1st down from my biggest ever and this has to stop. I need to eat more, and eat better. I've got financial security now but very little time. But it's not an excuse. I'm just being lazy!

Day 1 today.

Start weight 21st 7lb :(

Good luck, here to follow :)

Thank you lovely! <3

06/05/13 Day 1

Well what a morning already!

Everything was fine until I got into work. The sandwich counter ( which is a refrigeration unit too) has broken. It hasn't chilled anything since Saturday night and I've just had to throw out over £100 of stock.

It really irritates me, gonna cost me £115 to get the engineer to sort it too. So that's £215 already today. There are children starving and I'm chucking out more food than they have probably eaten in their lifetime! Not to mention all the time is took me to make the sandwich fillers. I'm in such a foul mood.

Could happily drown myself in cake right now.

Food for today:

B: Grapes, watermelon, pear, blueberries 0PP

L:

Well what a morning already!

Everything was fine until I got into work. The sandwich counter ( which is a refrigeration unit too) has broken. It hasn't chilled anything since Saturday night and I've just had to throw out over £100 of stock.

It really irritates me, gonna cost me £115 to get the engineer to sort it too. So that's £215 already today. There are children starving and I'm chucking out more food than they have probably eaten in their lifetime! Not to mention all the time is took me to make the sandwich fillers. I'm in such a foul mood.

Could happily drown myself in cake right now.

Food for today:

B: Grapes, watermelon, pear, blueberries 0PP

L:
Sorry to hear about your rough day. It is such a waste, but nothing you can do about it. Lets hope it stays operational after it gets fixed.
Better not drown yourself in cakes, in your case cake batter, I reckon thats risky to do ;) Plus a waste of food cake, so... Lets mot hihi.
hope the rest of your day was better than the start xx

good luck! am here to follow. You had a rough start to the morning but i hope the rest of your day goes well :)

Hello

Here to follow, I am just restarting my WW plan after putting 1.5lb back on in 1 week on SW!!

Sorry your bakery has been problematic for you - I just wanted to say that I watched the Greggs programme this week and never realised how hard bakers work - not just in producing all the products but in the hard work serving - you have my respect!

Good luck!
I'm going to start my diary tomorrow altho change my WI day to Monday

x

How are you hun? How is the bakery? X

Hello ladies. Sorry I have been awol. Im back today and now have a nee phone I can track on as I lost my other one and didnt have internet in the bakery. Now I have both!

Food is gonna be weird as I havent been feeling very well.

So my start weight is 21st 7lb. Which is massive. :( 47 daily points. 49 weeklies.

Ive got my goddaughters christening on 7th of july and would like to lose a stone by then.

Hello ladies. Sorry I have been awol. Im back today and now have a nee phone I can track on as I lost my other one and didnt have internet in the bakery. Now I have both!

Food is gonna be weird as I havent been feeling very well.

So my start weight is 21st 7lb. Which is massive. :( 47 daily points. 49 weeklies.

Ive got my goddaughters christening on 7th of july and would like to lose a stone by then.

Good Luck Sweetie x Looking forward to reading your diary in coming weeks. X

Aww thanks hun. &lt;3

Well the only thing to pass my lips so far is water. Must have some brekkie in a min.

Here is a little snapshot of why I havent had breakfast yet. Im too busy making these.

They are a millions propoints haha! Ring doughnuts dipped in choccie fudge icing smothered in begian choc chips and mini smarties.

After all chocolate comes from a plant so if I ate one must be one of my 5 a day?

Attachments

• 1369813220596.jpg
    1369813220596.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 66
Aww thanks hun. <3

Well the only thing to pass my lips so far is water. Must have some brekkie in a min.

Here is a little snapshot of why I havent had breakfast yet. Im too busy making these.

They are a millions propoints haha! Ring doughnuts dipped in choccie fudge icing smothered in begian choc chips and mini smarties.

After all chocolate comes from a plant so if I ate one must be one of my 5 a day?

Wow that's some doughnut! I wonder how many PP it would work out if you put it into recipe builder lol x Ps-Of course chocolate counts as a 5 a day, wine does too! X

For once I'm actually realllllly pleased that you live circa 260 miles away!!!!

Good luck back on ww x

Wow that's some doughnut! I wonder how many PP it would work out if you put it into recipe builder lol x Ps-Of course chocolate counts as a 5 a day, wine does too! X

Im seriously thinking about working it out. Think it my scare me if I do haha! I dont eat it but I dread to think how many cals im giving to my customers.!

Xxx

For once I'm actually realllllly pleased that you live circa 260 miles away!!!!

Good luck back on ww x

haha awww im not pleased you live so far away. Id let you come and help out for a week and it would put you off pastry for life haha!

Xxx

Ok ladies ive worked it out. Any guesses oh how bad one of the doughnuts is?

Drum roll....... a total of 660 cals.

Thats around 16pp.

Ok so still no breakfast. Ugh im so crap with breakfasts haha.

Not in the slightest bit hungry. Stupid bakery making me not hungry.

Back