Total Solution The diary of a fat mummy!

See if they can do the stomach massage to help get things moving while you are there? Worth a try if they can x

Gosh no way would I let anyone touch my stomach Bex-I have like 3 of them! I can't even look at myself in a mirror it's so revolting.
Massage was so relaxing. Didn't come last at bowling either! Kids have gone out now to the park and I'm lay on the sofa wishing the days away. 1 more day of my period (usually) to get through.
Really hoping for a decent weigh in this week as I have been disappointed the last two. I'd really like to lose another stone by end of May and I do think I'm being realistic, so fingers crossed!

You will have a great loss this week I'm sure and the stone off by end of May, I'm sure that will come sooner than you expect x

You will have a great loss this week I'm sure and the stone off by end of May, I'm sure that will come sooner than you expect x
I hope so Bex. I have some lovely jeans in the next size down so I'd be thrilled to get into them for my hols.

Hooray the slimatea has finally worked.
Still feel bloated and yuk but hopefully that will pass tomorrow.

So......that's almost another weekend done.
I'm so pleased with myself I've actually been so focused that it didn't really phase me having to sit through Pizza Hut or Hubby having a chicken kebab.

I really do feel that I can do this.
I do need to bring more exercise in but I really struggle to carry my weight so I'm going to hold off increasing from the dance class I do at the minute. I have increased my walking though and doing 10000 steps per day.
Also starting to think about my skin - I need some firming gel/cream, any recommendations?

Just done a count of all my Exante packs - I have 3 weeks worth.
I also have 7 tiramisu if anyone would like them? They aren't for me!

So I'm hoping for at least 3lb this week. I really think I deserve a fairly decent week!

You will smash 3 lbs I'm sure, and you will be in them jeans (maybe out of them too!) x

Tmi but I defo had the slimatea at the wrong time.....I keep having to run to the loo! Note to self have it at bedtime in future.

So just sat at my desk and a happy thought came into my head....if I get to goal (or close to it) as predicted by December then I'll be able to get some gorg winter knee boots from a normal shop instead of the ones I have from Evans! Yippee!

Just catching up with you MrsN. I hope you're feeling better now.

Thanks Sadie.... Yep I feel great today, thankfully.
Odd though I feel very hungry. What's that all about!?

The massage sounds amazing. I've always wanted a massage. I've always been too scared to go, even when I was slimmer. I wish I just had the confidence to do it, must be so relaxing.

Gorgeous winter boots is a good goal. I own way too many boots, then it gets to summer and I have nothing.

I don't think you could pay me to eat the tiramisu lol!! Sounds like you had a very well behaved weekend. Top work!

A woman can never have enough pairs of boots :D

Yep boots (shoes and bags!) are a great motivation.
If I lose 5 stone I'm treating myself to a Vivien Westwood bag then if I get to goal I'm getting a pair of Louboutin's!!!!

So I think this is the first time since I started the diet I'm actually excited for weigh in day tomorrow. I feel like I've had a good week and that I will get a decent loss after two poor weeks losses. I hope I'm not going to be disappointed!!

I still have hungry days too, you will get some amazing boots by then I'm sure :banana_dancer:x

I can't tell you how long I've wanted a pair of those shoes but never been able to get my fat feet in them.

I love them too they are gorgeous! I got some Jimmy choos which I love - just can't go far in them as can hardly stand up in them never mind walk lol x

Back