The Diary of a food-a-holic

last night I joined a SW group after spending a few days trying to get mu head around the plan.
My journey to this stage has been very up and down to say the least. I was morbidly obese as a child, and since then have lost and gained more times than I care to remember. Last year I broke my leg badly in what was a simple slip, it may have been a freak accident but I cannot help but think it was not helped by my weight. Being on crutches and immobile did not help at all and I came out of it more than a stone heavier. Since then I have tried Lipotrim but gave up after 1 week, WW (again) but struggle with the new plan so here I am witth SW.
My motivation for loosing weight now is really two fold.
Firstly - I lost my horse in a million in April last year, following this I bought a new horse who is gorgeous and is in his early stages of retraining from racehorse to riding horse, but I am worried I am too heavy for him. My instructor is riding himn at present as I refuse to get on him until I am in the 11 stone catagory.
2ndly I am waiting for another op on my leg there is a very strong risk of me refracturing the leg after surgery so I need to get some fat off to help prevent this. The other reasons are around self esteem, being able to wear clothes that match my age and lifestyle etc.
So that is were I am at just now, I am worried about this plan as I seem to be eating far too much but sticking to free food and the HEX.
I am looking forward to the journey to loosing 3 1/2 stone, being fitter, more active and enjoying my lovely horses.
I know I need to do it, have excellent reasons for doing it, but need so much support,
Sorry if this has bored the pants of anyone who reads it.

:welcome:

Hello and welcome! You have lots of reasons to motivate you so I am sure you will do well. The plan does work so no worries - just trust it.

There are few horsey people here - *honey springs to mind.

Good luck with your SW journey :)

yesterday I think I did ok with the plan.

I was out doing the horses in the morning so had a late breakfast -
omlette made with 2 eggs tomatoes and sliced turkey, HEXB bread
lunch was fresh fruit and a mullerlight yoghurt
Dinner- pasta with a sauce made with turkey, passata, peppers, mushrooms, tomatoes and herbs
For pud a rice pudding made with rice, sweetner and HEXA skimmed milk.
for my sins I had a small glass of rose wine (dry)
I did 15mins on my cross trainer and 3 mins on abdo machine thingy.
I am not drinking much ( no) water prefering coffee or coke so my aim from now is to boost my water intake.

Had three night shifts this last week, sneaked onto scales at the weekend a *panick* I had put weight on, still stuck to diet and weigh in yesterday revealed a 3 1/2 lb loss, really impressed.

So on wards and upwards ( or scales downwards)

Back