The diary of a new mummy - half stone award achieved :)

Free Food
bacon
egg
prawns
beans
potatoes
yogurt

Super Free
tomatoes
lettuce
cucumber
mushrooms
apple
strawberries

HEa
milk

HEb
2x aldi bars
1 x roll

Syns
curlywurly = 6
salad cream = 2

weigh in day today eeeek

Hi Slim ! looks like you are doing well and good luck with the WI. today.

Funny the things you forget, you mentioning squash/bfeeding reminded me of the overwhelming thirst when you re breastfeeding,I remember racing to the tap with baby attached ! Loved it so much. lots of luck today

Hi Slim ! looks like you are doing well and good luck with the WI. today.

Funny the things you forget, you mentioning squash/bfeeding reminded me of the overwhelming thirst when you re breastfeeding,I remember racing to the tap with baby attached ! Loved it so much. lots of luck today

oh gosh yeah overwhelming thirst :eek: I never stop drinking which I guess helps the weight loss to :)

x

Hi slim, looks like you doing really well :) Keep it up.

I have 4 n half stone to lose, hoping to do it for this summer so really gotta get my head down and stay commited! lol I have a diary too so maybe we can keep in touch through them and give each other a kick up the bum when we need it lol
Have a great day, good luck with weigh in..and congrats on your little one :) xx

Heres my diary http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo.../251521-just-joined-sw-here-comes-new-me.html

lost 1.5 lb :D got my half stone award and down into the 14's:D

Hi slim, looks like you doing really well :) Keep it up.

I have 4 n half stone to lose, hoping to do it for this summer so really gotta get my head down and stay commited! lol I have a diary too so maybe we can keep in touch through them and give each other a kick up the bum when we need it lol
Have a great day, good luck with weigh in..and congrats on your little one :) xx

Heres my diary http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo.../251521-just-joined-sw-here-comes-new-me.html
yeah defintely, I'll come and have a read xxx

Free food
bacon
Mince (burgers)
Potatoes (syn free chips)
Tuna
Pasta
Banana

Superfree
mushrooms with the bacon
Tomatoes with the burger
Lettuce with the burger
Cucumber with the burger
Garlic in the burger
Apple (straight after the pasta)

HEa
Milk
Cheese

HEb
2 x Aldi bars
1 wholemeal roll

Syns
1 curlywurly = 6

Had a good day - have now lost 7.5lbs - really want a mega good week as had a few cheats (accidental orange squash aswell) last week - want a 2.5lb weight loss to make it up to 10lb if possible.

Loving this plan I really am, I havn't felt the need to pig out on crap or anything so really chuffed - and feeling good with this baby weight coming off :)

Hope everyone is doing well xxx

Free Food
Bacon
Egg
Beans
Ham
Pasta
Minced Beef

Super Free
Tomatoes
Mushrooms
Onions