The diary of a (not so-Little)Sausage

Hi saus, WELL DONE on your 2lb loss and winning sotm! That is fab isn't it! Bet you're chuffed! Lots of love xxxx

LittleSausage said:
Hmmm, so, my posting over the last few days has been awful. Work is CRAZY and I wish that I had a proper bank holiday! I've been on-plan, but feeling a bit meh. I haven't cooked anything properly in ages and I really hope to get a chance to do some today. I did manage to have my hair done yesterday, so that has made me feel a LOT better! Amazing how something so trivial can lighten your mood.

Thanks for all the posts here, ladies! I haven't tried interweb dating, so maybe that's something I need to consider!

Weigh in this morning and I lost 2lb! That gave me slimmer of the month and my 2.5 stone award. I am so pleased! Will update my ticker and stats tomorrow when I get to work. Yay!

Hope you've all had a great weekend! Will now start the rounds on the other threads :)

Well done hun, can vouch for how lovely the hair do is aswell-seen a pic :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Haha! Here you go, Jules

Attachments

• image-4127143709.jpg
    image-4127143709.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 53
Hi Speedy. Hope you managed to get out and do something other than work this weekend. Another 2lbs off is fab too. You're really on a roll aren't you? That haircut looks so pretty, really flattering, a little bit of tlc is always good for the soul. :) xx

Ps interweb dating, two of the girls I was away with this weekend are on plenty of fish. They haven't met anyone in person yet, but seem to be having lots of fun so far chatting to different guys.

Thanks, Pinkie! TLC was definitely called for this weekend. And I am so chuffed with my loss this week! Every time I weigh in I loom at that 2lb lump of 'fat' that my consultant keeps on display and I am so chuffed to have lost that! I joined the summer challenge and my aim is to have lost 38lb by the august bank hol. To meet that I'll really have to get a move on, but each lb counts and it's all in the tight direction so I'm pleased.

As for interweb dating, I'm still in two minds. I know I'm super busy over the summer with work stuff, so will probably leave it til after when I'll have a bit more time! I'm keeping all options open, though! Xx

Ah yes I saw your name on there, I must update mine. I was much more conservative though, just the 21lbs for me.

Re the dating, I found it all really exhausting when I had a bash, but thats prob just me. I am psyching myself up for another bash, never meet nice men though and I'm too lazy to put myself out. Maybe we should try speed dating! Lol

Dude! Pick a time and place and I'll be there!

That would be hilarious. I'd definitely do it!

Ok, so I really should post my food for today to get back in to it. I'm sure that's why I've been feeling a bit meh because I've had no plan and have just fumbled through.

Breakfast:
Hifi bar (HEb)
Coffee with whole milk (HEa) and sugar (2 syns)

Snack:
Packet of lemon Special K mini breaks (5 syns)

Lunch:
Fruit

Supper:
Bolognese with brown rice (didn't fancy pasta) and some steamed marrow
Shape zero yoghurt
Hifi bar (6 syns)

Total syns: 13

Hmmm. So, I haven't gone over the 15 syn limit, but I've gone above the 10 I like to stick to. That does annoy me a bit. I didn't need that second Hifi bar, I just fancied it.
I'm looking forward to getting back to the office and gaining back some of the control I feel I've lost being out of routine. Being at home and working means that I have been picking a lot. Not badly, but enough that I am very conscious of it.

Am photographing my friend's wedding on Saturday which I'm really looking forward to. Hoping for some nice weather!

Hmmm, so, my posting over the last few days has been awful. Work is CRAZY and I wish that I had a proper bank holiday! I've been on-plan, but feeling a bit meh. I haven't cooked anything properly in ages and I really hope to get a chance to do some today. I did manage to have my hair done yesterday, so that has made me feel a LOT better! Amazing how something so trivial can lighten your mood.

Thanks for all the posts here, ladies! I haven't tried interweb dating, so maybe that's something I need to consider!

Weigh in this morning and I lost 2lb! That gave me slimmer of the month and my 2.5 stone award. I am so pleased! Will update my ticker and stats tomorrow when I get to work. Yay!

Hope you've all had a great weekend! Will now start the rounds on the other threads :)

Just been catching up on your diary hun!! Congrats on your brilliant loss and your latest award!! You're sprinting hunny!! Well done!XXX

Aww sausage your hair looks ace! Very pretty! Your hair is a really lovely colour too and aren't you cute!!

And I don't think you should worry too much about those syns hun! You deserve a wee hifi bar every now and again lady!

Glad you're feeling great about your loss! :)

2 lbs off, SOTM and 2.5 stone shiny is flippin fantastic! WELL DONE! whoop whoop.

I did manage to have my hair done yesterday, so that has made me feel a LOT better! Amazing how something so trivial can lighten your mood.
Nah - not so amazing. It always makes me feel good too - must be all the head massage. And it's a new you every time. Unless that is you've had the same style for more years that you care to admit (like me!!!). Looks good LS!

Pinkie1973 said:
Lol now that could be a fun night. Those poor boys lol My mate (male) keeps telling ne I should do it. Maybe I should!

Count me in!! Should try and find one for the week I'm in London ;) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

WELL DONE on your 2lb AND SOTM. Fantastic.

I wouldn't worry about your syns. I used to keep mine lower (5-10) but now I just use them all (mostly 12-15). I've settled into the SW way of life (mostly) but I need the syns to keep me on track.

LOVE the new haircut. You really do look gorgeous :)

Gail x

Wooh, well done on your loss, you are doing consistently well :D

Your hair looks lovely too, I love getting my hair done, esp at the moment as I'm going blonder again. It's amazing how many people have told me they prefer me blonder... The same people who gushed when I went darker last winter!! Just hate that it costs so much.

As for the dating thing - as others have said, it will more than likely happen when you least expect it, you are still young, plenty time for boys n that malarky!!! xxx

Maverick said:
Wooh, well done on your loss, you are doing consistently well :D

Your hair looks lovely too, I love getting my hair done, esp at the moment as I'm going blonder again. It's amazing how many people have told me they prefer me blonder... The same people who gushed when I went darker last winter!! Just hate that it costs so much.

As for the dating thing - as others have said, it will more than likely happen when you least expect it, you are still young, plenty time for boys n that malarky!!! xxx

Thanks, Mav! Xx

Breakfast:
Chopped pineapple
4 coffees with semi-skimmed milk (HEa)

Lunch:
Salad leaves with mange tout, baby tomatoes, prawns and cottage cheese

Supper:
Steamed marrow stuffed with tuna and cottage cheese
Toast (HEb)
Hifi bar (6 syns)

Total syns: 6

Back