The diary of a (not so-Little)Sausage

Hi LS - saw your loss on the Summer Challenge. Way to go!
You still busy at work as you've been really quiet. Missing your posts!

Wooh, well done Lil Saus, you guys are all getting great losses tonight. I fully expect another STS/gain this week. Had my one flexi day but apart form that I've been spot on. The scales just don't seem to be kind to me :( xx

Thanks, chica! I'm chuffed.
I'm sure your losses have stalled a little because you're so close to target... Have you tried mixing things up a bit?

I'm off to Cardiff on Friday for this posh work do. I have a dress and everything! However, I'm pretty scared about going off plan. There will be a LOT of alcohol, and I already know I'm not going to be good. I'm missing my WI next Monday because I'm seeing Eric Clapton with my two bestest buddies, and that's likely to be a bit messy, too. June is looking busy work party-wise, too, which is not good. And Nashville looms ever nearer, although I don't yet have a date or time frame. Argh. I've been so in control for months, that not having control us terrifying me. Humph. All I can do is my best, and I could really have done a lot worse than I have done. Yay for weight loss!

In those cases (though its not like my social life is that extensive), I just make a point of being good during all the times I CAN control! So an evening off piste doesn't turn into a whole day or more. You're doing great though chica, and I'm sure it'll all stand you in good stead during the tempting times!

Well said Pinkie - You are doing so well. 9lbs a month (there or there abouts) is brill! Just try and pick SW friendly stuff where you can and take it as a flexi day and don't panic - I bet you find you'll still lose (or at least STS) because you have really got this SW thingy sussed!

Hi Little Sos! Just came to say hi and catch up on your diary - sorry I haven't been on here for a while. You're doing really well - how great that you have started the C25K. It's good how SW seems to lead to running and all sorts of exercise also I think people get a lot more into cooking while on it! Good luck for the rest of the week. Will we be seeing a picture of this pretty dress that you're wearing in Cardiff? xxxx

julesm said:
Hi Little Sos! Just came to say hi and catch up on your diary - sorry I haven't been on here for a while. You're doing really well - how great that you have started the C25K. It's good how SW seems to lead to running and all sorts of exercise also I think people get a lot more into cooking while on it! Good luck for the rest of the week. Will we be seeing a picture of this pretty dress that you're wearing in Cardiff? xxxx

Ha! Glad you stopped by! C25k is a killer but I'm really hoping to make a good go of it.
As for the picture, we shall see! Xx

Hey Pinkie! Couldn't face another run! Will be going out tomorrow night though.

Have been so lax in posting here. Sorry! I am very pleased to report a 3.5lb loss this week though. Yay!

Xx

Yay indeedy!! Well done missus!! That is such a fantastic loss! You are doing so well! Very pleased for you!!XXXXXX

3.5 loss and running? You'll have to change your name to Speedy Sausage now! xx

Sounds like everyone should come to London! And, I'm no authority but I worked in a pub for a while and our measures were all 35ml unless it was Cinzano or something and it's 50ml.

So, I went to Dorothy Perkins after work and I bought a pair of jeans in a 20... That's 2 sizes smaller than I've been in years! I am chuffed and now can't wait til I can buy smaller ones.

:talk017: That's so fantastic and what a great feeling it must be! A massive loss too - you are going great guns at the moment. Wish I could say the same, but hey ho :D. I'm really pleased things are going so brilliantly for you right now. I am HUGELY impressed by the running too.

How's everything else going - I'm sorry I haven't been around much xxx

Ha ha! Thanks, all! It's been pretty dire on the running front as I just have not had the time. I think I'll be restarting week 1 over the weekend.

I've had no time for any cooking or preparing of meals recently (fruit for breakfast and some salad from Tesco for lunch every day is not worth writing down!) so have not kept up with my food diary. Will def get back to it ASAP. Am off to Cardiff tomorrow for this posh work do, so will make up some couscous and salad for tomorrow on the train. I have no idea what the meal tomorrow will be, although I'm sure it'll be bad. And there will be lots of alcohol. I will try and limit the damage though.

Hope everyone's had a good week, and I'm sorry I haven't had a chance to get around to everyone's diaries!

Xx

PS: on the train home and the dude next to me stinks of weed and keeps falling asleep on my shoulder.

PPS: see pic below. Woman wearing high heel sandals with fishnet trainer-sock type things?! Is this something trendy that has just passed me by?!

Attachments

• image-1832791400.jpg
    image-1832791400.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 39
Hi super-skinny busy bee!! Hope you're having a good week!! Even though you're mega busy, you still manage to eat properly and get good losses!! Way to go!!X

PS: on the train home and the dude next to me stinks of weed and keeps falling asleep on my shoulder.

PPS: see pic below. Woman wearing high heel sandals with fishnet trainer-sock type things?! Is this something trendy that has just passed me by?!

It's a trend that's passed me by if it is a trend!! I'm not so sure about that tho hun!! I certainly won't be going down that road!!!X

Hi hun.

I just saw your ticker on my diary and thought OMG you've lost loads since I last spoke to you over on mine and came to find your diary. You're doing amazingly well. I wish I still had your motivation, I'm really up and down with things at the moment. Hope you have a great works do and don't worry too much, use it as a flexi day, enjoy yourself and just be extra good when you can!!!

Oh and I wear fishnet pop socks with sandles all the time, it was a trend hot on the catwalks last season don't ya know................ HAHA NOT!!! Yuk can't think of anything worse lol!!!

Hey Pinkie! Couldn't face another run! Will be going out tomorrow night though.

Have been so lax in posting here. Sorry! I am very pleased to report a 3.5lb loss this week though. Yay!

Xx

Giddy up there Sausage:)

You're rolling now - please refrain talking about bras and cycles and stuff - there are dudes reading this you know and I blush dead easy like;)

Whatya mean it's "only Steve" (very harsh) lol

Lol, love that sneaky snap of the fishnet foot sausage!! That is totally the fashion up north dontcha know. We are all wearing it. I thought you Londoners were supposed to be well up to date with all the hot new trends????

Back