The diary of a (not so-Little)Sausage

Hi hun.

I just saw your ticker on my diary and thought OMG you've lost loads since I last spoke to you over on mine and came to find your diary. You're doing amazingly well. I wish I still had your motivation, I'm really up and down with things at the moment. Hope you have a great works do and don't worry too much, use it as a flexi day, enjoy yourself and just be extra good when you can!!!

Oh and I wear fishnet pop socks with sandles all the time, it was a trend hot on the catwalks last season don't ya know................ HAHA NOT!!! Yuk can't think of anything worse lol!!!

VixMania, 55lb in 7 months is fantastic progress!! Half way there! Just look at how dramatically you have reduced your BMI! You must be totally feeling the health benefits by now! Don't put too much pressure on yourself as that's when people end up throwing in the towel, because they can't live up to the high expectations they have of themselves! Just chip away, perhaps aim for 1lb per week and this time next year you can be at your dream weight!! X

PS: on the train home and the dude next to me stinks of weed and keeps falling asleep on my shoulder.

PPS: see pic below. Woman wearing high heel sandals with fishnet trainer-sock type things?! Is this something trendy that has just passed me by?!
oooh, sneaky indeed, taking furtive pics of someone's fashion disaster........love it!! :D I think that should be a challenge to us all.........see who can take the best, secretive pic and post it on their diaries. Anyone???

Hope you are ok Little Sausage. xx

Chelsea I'm starting to worry about you now! lol.

My sister always used to fall asleep on the coach to work and drool on people.
pmsl, how funny your sister is.........unless you are the poor soul sitting next to her :D:D

I worry about me too sometimes Pinkie lol xx

oooh, sneaky indeed, taking furtive pics of someone's fashion disaster........love it!! :D I think that should be a challenge to us all.........see who can take the best, secretive pic and post it on their diaries. Anyone???
Chels
I'll accept the challenge. One to be posted shortly on my page!

Let the hedonism begin!

Attachments

• image-2154063595.jpg
    image-2154063595.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 58
  • image-3424652040.jpg
    image-3424652040.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 74
Let the hedonism beginvc

Have a great night Little Sos - you look really good in your posh frock!

Yay, u look fab Hun, gorgeous dres xxx

Helloo petite saucisse - you look great in those pictures - really nice dress! :)

Hope you're having a great weekend!

Aw, shucks, thank you! I felt really good all dressed up last night.

Last night was epic. I drank a lot (expected) but was good with the food. Early morning train home and have been recovering since. Bleary eyed, sore head but had such a good night with excellent friends. Spent the night (not like that, I was utterly restrained) with an industry chap I've known since I started working at my place years ago. Laughing and chatting and it was just awesome. After the last few months, it was just what I needed!

Will get around to everyone's diaries tomorrow. Hope you've all had a great day!

Xx

Sounds like u had a fab time and it was just what u needed. Hopefully work won't be stressing u out so much in re near future xx

It's that black dress - makes you go off the rails lol.

How many syns did you drink Emma? - or is it recorded as flexi?

pmsl

Steve

Back