The diary of a (not so-Little)Sausage

Welll done on your loss little sos! Hope you're ok! Getting excited about your big night? X

Im just starting out so im as nervous as you are! Very nervous in fact! I have my partner for support. Im going to try it on the todd with my friend at work for support as well. We both doing the same diet.... and exercise etc :D

Hi rusticblonde, sausage is a great inspiration as she has lost loads of weight despite her busy life and still eats yummy food and never seems to go off plan! Good luck with your journey!

Hi rusticblonde, sausage is a great inspiration as she has lost loads of weight despite her busy life and still eats yummy food and never seems to go off plan! Good luck with your journey!

I know, she's amazing. I do occasionally stray off plan. I need more of Sausage's will power.

Hello Sausage!! Good to see you doing so well and as you said on my diary a 1lb off is a loss (and it's great!) I understand the impatience. I feel it too - although I have no business as I have done well. I don't think you can help a little impatience now and again though. As I said earlier you are looking very gorge - whit woo to you. Doing it all so well with your busy life and stressful job is brilliant. xxx

Hey Jules... thanks for the great words... i think i need a bit of that as well.

Ive just not had the willpower and i know i need to kick myself into to shape!!

Seriously! :D

Pinkie! Have been crazy busy so haven't had a chance. Hope you're ok? Am well impressed with your city running!

Lost 1lb this week. Again, better than a stick in the eye. Especially after the work party in Rotterdam on Thursday and all the alcohol I consumed!

Ascot today, yay! So nice to have a day out of the office where I'm not spending half of it at the airport.

Attachments

• image-772224752.jpg
    image-772224752.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 45
Hey chica, well done on the lb. Better off than on. And.... That dress looks beautiful and I love the hat. You look gorgeous lovely. However, I am hurt that you didn't go with my deely boppers suggestion. Purple shiny ones would have worked beautifully with that dress! Have a lovely day today! :) xx

Pinkie1973 said:
Hey chica, well done on the lb. Better off than on. And.... That dress looks beautiful and I love the hat. You look gorgeous lovely. However, I am hurt that you didn't go with my deely boppers suggestion. Purple shiny ones would have worked beautifully with that dress! Have a lovely day today! :) xx

See missus! I told you that you looked gowjus ;) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lost 1lb this week. Again, better than a stick in the eye. Especially after the work party in Rotterdam on Thursday and all the alcohol I consumed!

Ascot today, yay! So nice to have a day out of the office where I'm not spending half of it at the airport.
Well done on the pound - they all add up.

Definitely looking gawjus - agree with Pinkie though about the deely boppers. Purple shiny ones would have been fantastic !!! LOL

Have a great day and keep us posted on how it went.

How was Ascot ? Love the dress. Hope you felt fabulous :)

Well done on the pound. As others have said before me - every lb adds up :D

Hope your week has been ok and not too hectic.

Gail x

Hey lovely

Hope u had fun at ascot, we made a nice wad of cash this week with little bets here and there on some of the races, hope u were lucky too.

Gorgeous dress too, u look fab. And after watching ascot hats are becoming my new fave accessory!!

xxx

Someone scrubs up beautifully don't they? :D Hope you had a fab day at Ascot (just down the road from me) and that you won a few pounds too x

You looked great LS, but I think the Deely boppers would have just added that je ne sais quoi! :D

Wow I love the fact the you have kept a diary on here and that you write down everything you eat. No wonder you have had such a fantastic weight loss so far. I will be following your diary from now on and I may even start a little one of my own :D

Thanks, all, for such lovely messages! Ascot was fantastic and, as usual, they picked the best day - the sun was out and not a rain cloud in sight! Managed to lose on the first couple of races but managed to win on race four, which meant I clawed it back and then some! Glad you did well, Laura!

Was totally off plan, what with the alcohol. The minute you turn your head there's someone topping up your glass so, in all honesty, I haven't a clue as to how much I drank. It was quite a bit, but at 3pm I switched over to water. Not that it would've made much of a difference having started at 11 with a Pimms breakfast :) but it did negate the sore head! Food-wise I wasn't bad - I ate the lamb and vegetables, bypassed the mash and bread roll and had grapes and apple from the cheese platter.

Had a lovely weekend in the Derbyshire countryside and, although the drive back was horrific, (M1, M25, both SUCK) I had such a good time. Seabass and vegetables for supper, along with 3 glasses of wine (I know! Anyone interested in undoing their hard work by means of alcohol, let me know) and totally ruined my healthy breakfast (fruit salad) with 3 slices of toast which, I'm sure, will not have been remotely worked off by the walking. I haven't had 'proper' bread in months, so don't feel bad about it. I am, however, slightly worried about WI this evening. I think I may have to take the hit.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

As long as you enjoyed it at the time, it's worth it!

I know exactly what you mean about real bread too, I ate loads of it with yummy butter last week... Why can't a white bloomer be more healthy??!!

Good luck for WI, hope you are pleasantly surprised :) xx

Maverick said:
As long as you enjoyed it at the time, it's worth it

I know exactly what you mean about real bread too, I ate loads of it with yummy butter last week... Why can't a white bloomer be more healthy??!!

Totally agree with both statements LOL ! If you are prepared to accept a gain for something then it's worth it. Some things just are. If you feel guilty afterwards and wish you hadn't, then probably not. Lots of positives from that trip though in avoiding the mash and bread - well done.

Glad you had a great time and even better that you made some money :)

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

Whoohooo!! Rocking that maxi-dress at Ascot!! You look really fantabulastic!! Glad you had such a great time!! I really must make it sometime- always fancied it and never got round to it!! You're still doing great with the food and I see you've been pacing the streets/parks of the Big Smoke!! Living the dream!!

I'm in the same boat as you re WI tonight!! I drank my bodyweight in gin on a hen night in Cardiff on Saturday and actually passed out in the hotel bathroom yesterday morning! My body was NOT thanking me as I don't normally drink! I think the last time I did was Christmas so I was a silly billy not pacing myself!!! And let myself down badly yesterday by eating stodge all day long just to feed my hangover requirements!! So that bloat is BOUND to show tonight (and the rest of the week was going so well...) Good luck, hope it's not as bad as you expect!!!XXXXXXXX

Back