The diary of a (not so-Little)Sausage

Ha ha! I dud forego the butter and had honey on it.

5lb off tonight! Am so chuffed and totally amazed as I definitely wasn't expecting it. Yay!

Yay for Brands!

Mini Mum said:
5lb off this far into your journey wow well done you!
Glad you had a great time at Ascot x

Thanks Mini Mum! And welcome! Have you started a diary?

Sazbirl said:
Wow little sausage, 5 lbs is fantastic well done.x

Thank you so much! X

OK, let's rewind from my last post!!! We are so NOT in the same boat this week!!! You losing 5lb, me GAINING 2lb!! Wow I'm totally in awe!! And after Ascot too, just shows you can have a life and still lose!! And what a loss! I'm so impressed with this hun, you must have been doing something right this week!! Well done!X

Aw, thanks Hevs! Tell you what, it's totally unexpected so I hope I don't get a gain next week! X

OMG 5lb - that is fantastic!!! I think it is definitely because you are so good all of the time and so even when you do have an off day, the rest of them make up for it! Soooo pleased for you xxx

Aw, thanks Hevs! Tell you what, it's totally unexpected so I hope I don't get a gain next week! X

Don't question it, just take it and run!! It's probably because you're sticking to plan the majority of the time and are being rewarded for your hard work! Simple as that!! OK, if you feel you didn't deserve it, just exercise caution this week as things do have a habit of catching up with us and biting us on the bum but I'm sure you'll be fine!! Give yourself the credit and the pat on the back you deserve!! My hand won't stretch to London but I'll give you a cyber pat on the back!!:happy096:

Thanks, sweets! It was such a pleasant surprise.

You feeling any better? X

Hevs... I'm taking it!

Thanks, sweets! It was such a pleasant surprise.

You feeling any better? X

Urrghh tummy still doing somersaults!! And now down in dumps re 2lb gain!! But I have to take it on the chin because it's totally self inflicted (both the gain and the hangover!!) Got to stay positive and be 100% on plan all week now!!X

Wow little saus you are AMAZING!!! sounds like you had a great time at the races- well done on avoiding the mash and bread. Sometimes you just have to let your hair down with the booze- what sort of loser would you feel like trying to keep track of how many ml of pimms you had had! BUT you still managed to lose a whopping 5lbs!!! Amazing, I am in awe!!! Bet you're so pleased, you looked HOT! Any boy gossip to disclose? Xxxxx

WOW. That is a FANTASTIC result especially after a special occasion like that. I totally agree with Laura - that is well deserved because you stick to plan most of the time.

Well done you :D

Heather - gains happen. All of us here know that. You know why and hopefully you are back in the right frame of mind so it will come back off. Big hugs.

Gail xx

Hi LS - saw you 5lb loss on the Summer Challenge. Way to go girl!

What I also noticed is that you've now lost 50 lb -
THAT'S HALF A CENTURY !!! Blumin' fantastic

Glad you had a good day at Ascot and the sun was kind to you. I watched a bit of Ladies day on UK TV and I felt so sorry for those arriving in the pouring rain.

Back