The diary of a (not so-Little)Sausage

Thanks y'all! I am still super pleased with the result. While my weekend stroll was just that, it was a longish one so that may well have helped! 50lb is quite a milestone I think.

And Jules, no gossip I'm afraid!

Error of the day? Purple bra highly visible under White t-shirt. I'm so classy! Thank goodness for cardigans.

LittleSausage said:
Thanks y'all! I am still super pleased with the result. While my weekend stroll was just that, it was a longish one so that may well have helped! 50lb is quite a milestone I think.

Error of the day? Purple bra highly visible under White t-shirt. I'm so classy! Thank goodness for cardigans.

So you should-just keep at whatever you are doing, cos it sure as hell is working for you xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Walking is awesome and truly the best exercise (with the possible exception of swimming).

Well done on the loss blondie;)

Steve

Maximus said:
Walking is awesome and truly the best exercise (with the possible exception of swimming).

Well done on the loss blondie;)

Steve

I reckon swimming and walking are 2 and 3 on the list, but they're definitely up there!

I reckon swimming and walking are 2 and 3 on the list, but they're definitely up there!
Woo!:eek:

Well, sausage works best with sauce;)

At least I "think" I know what you meant! - if number 1 is mountaineering, or squash, then i've just did an epic fail lol.

Ahem, well done on the loss:p

Pinkie1973 said:
Well she did start C25K, so you never know......

Lolz

So I just managed to read right the way from start to finish

You are amazing and 50lbs off!! WOW :D

You looked absolutely gorgeous in you Ascot dress and the dress that you wore on your night out! I can't wait to keep up with you on this journey now and I only hope my weight loss can match yours in any way shape or form... Well done x

So I just managed to read right the way from start to finish

You are amazing and 50lbs off!! WOW :D

You looked absolutely gorgeous in you Ascot dress and the dress that you wore on your night out! I can't wait to keep up with you on this journey now and I only hope my weight loss can match yours in any way shape or form... Well done x

What a lovely post... thank you so much!

I'm sure you will be successful - you're definitely in the right mind-set, you've made the decision to change things and that is the most difficult part. I look forward to hearig how you do!
x

NSVs today:

1. Jeans getting too big. Not so great for walking to/from work, but good all the same

2. Size M-L t-shirt from Wallis fits beautifully

3. Stranger (who I see every morning) stopped me to say she'd noticed how much weight I'd lost. Bonus!

LittleSausage said:
3. Stranger (who I see every morning) stopped me to say she'd noticed how much weight I'd lost. Bonus!

All great NSV's but particularly this one. That must have made you feel really great. What did you say ?

Fantastic

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

I think I went a bit red and said thanks! She waits for the bus outside my building every morning and we usually say hi but she made a point of stopping me on my way in and chatting. I was delighted!

Maximus said:
Have you seen my thread??

Not me bringing the tone down:cry:

So, Emma, PM me the number one, double dare ya:p

You asked for it..!

Back