The diary of a (not so-Little)Sausage

Don't think Em will mind me posting this, but I know she's been busy in work, and also battling with not feeling very well! We met up in Saturday when I was in London-and she is truly fab!! We had such a giggle and can't wait to meet up again! It was so nice to be able to put real faces to names and online persona! I also met Ellebear on Sunday so was a proper minimins weekend for me!
So basically, yes she is still ok, but working hard and shaking off ickyness! I will give her a gentle prod to get her to come and post for you all! :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Don't think Em will mind me posting this, but I know she's been busy in work, and also battling with not feeling very well! We met up in Saturday when I was in London-and she is truly fab!! We had such a giggle and can't wait to meet up again! It was so nice to be able to put real faces to names and online persona! I also met Ellebear on Sunday so was a proper minimins weekend for me!
So basically, yes she is still ok, but working hard and shaking off ickyness! I will give her a gentle prod to get her to come and post for you all! :) x

This is so cool that people are meeting up!! It's lovely to know that we are making real friends on Minis and not just cyber friends!! I stayed with Ellebear in November!! She is one cool chick!! I feel like I need to meet up with someone else now but I haven't found many Swansonions!! Where in Wales are you from originally WT?X

funcurls said:
This is so cool that people are meeting up!! It's lovely to know that we are making real friends on Minis and not just cyber friends!! I stayed with Ellebear in November!! She is one cool chick!! I feel like I need to meet up with someone else now but I haven't found many Swansonions!! Where in Wales are you from originally WT?X

I'm originally from Llandudno in North Wales-born in Bangor :) have lived in Llandudno all my life apart from one academic year at college in Gloucester and 11 months where I lived and worked in Aberystwyth!! What about you?

Glad to hear sausage is ok sorry to hear not well though.

It is great that you all a minimin's weekend. I have found the support here amazing and I have to say I have been shown more support on this site than in 'reality' and the fact that you have met in 'reality' is brilliant :)

Hey y'all, thanks for the concern. I am alive just about. Nasty bout of gastric flu over here which had left me ulcerated. No joke! I've had some toast and a quorn sausage since Sunday. Totally rock and roll. At least water is staying down now, though.

I did make it to WI on Monday and STS. While not ideal, I lost an unprecedented 5lb the week before, and had a ridiculous amount of wine the 2 weeks previous so I'm just grateful I didn't gain. I tell you what, if I don't have a decent loss next week (last WI before Nashville) I'll be mightily pissed off.

Hope everyone's had a good week x

Hey y'all, thanks for the concern. I am alive just about. Nasty bout of gastric flu over here which had left me ulcerated. No joke! I've had some toast and a quorn sausage since Sunday. Totally rock and roll. At least water is staying down now, though.

I did make it to WI on Monday and STS. While not ideal, I lost an unprecedented 5lb the week before, and had a ridiculous amount of wine the 2 weeks previous so I'm just grateful I didn't gain. I tell you what, if I don't have a decent loss next week (last WI before Nashville) I'll be mightily pissed off.

Sorry to hear you have not been well but glad you are on the mend. Staying the same is better than putting on weight!

Nashville!! Oh have fun and I am looking forward to reading all about it when you get back...

In answer to your question I have have a great week as you know :D

Ooh Nashville just around the corner! I'm sure you will have a loss of you have been unable to eat! Sorry to hear about your flu / ulcer. Get well soon!

Welshtigger said:
I'm originally from Llandudno in North Wales-born in Bangor :) have lived in Llandudno all my life apart from one academic year at college in Gloucester and 11 months where I lived and worked in Aberystwyth!! What about you?

Ooh it's lovely up that way! I'm in Swansea! I've lived here 15 years since '96 when I came to uni to do my nursing training when I was 19! I'm from Exeter originally though- my parents are still down there and I have a brother in Bolton with his brood of 4 littluns! So we're spread out a bit! X

LittleSausage said:

Ooh dear that does sound really nasty m'love!! Glad you're on the mend though! Quorn sausage and toast- wow you know how to live lol! Don't even worry about the scales at the moment as your health is so much more important! I expect you will have a loss but don't get too hung up on the numbers as its important you start eating properly again to restore yourself nutritionally! Wow Nashville how exciting! Urmm let me thing of somewhere exotic I'm goin...can I throw in a Center Parcs Longleat?! Next weekend! XxX

Oh LS - so sorry you've been poorly. Hope you are back on solids and feeling better.

Hope WI goes okay on Monday and that the business trip to Nashville goes ok. Look after yourself chica.

Thanks all. Yeah, it's been pretty yucky. Although today I managed a cereal bar and a piece of toast. #winning! The doctor has put me on Omeprazole which, slowly, seems to be fixing me. Hope so because I feel totally broken right now. Hoping for a relaxed weekend.

Hope everyone has a good one! Xx

Poor you Lil Sausage. Glad the medication has helped and hope that you continue to feel better and better.

Big hugs.

Gail x

Thanks Gail. Feeling so much better today, although eating is still a little problematic! Drugs are definitely doing their thing though.
Had a lovely weekend in rural Lincolnshire and the weather was beautiful. Didn't get in the walk that was planned but having been so unwell I really wasn't up to it.
WI tomorrow and it's the last one til after Nashville which is slightly scary.
Hope everyone has had a lovely weekend so far!

Sorry you have been ill LS and hope you feel much better soon.

Glad you're feeling a bit better. Good luck at WI tomorrow.
My WI day too and I'm not very hopeful :cry:

Ooohh that does sound painful lil saus, hope your on the mend. My hubby takes omprezole - swears by them, he had a tear in his stomach that was also leaking acid - ouch! He drinks Gaviscon so much we just call him Gav now!

Hope it's a good wi before you jet off my love.

xxxxxx

Thanks everyone! Feeling so much better. Still tender and have to be careful what/how much I eat but the relief is immense. It was scary for a while last week.

WI was a success. 6lb off! So there is a positive to feeling so awful!

Pommette, how did you do today?

Back