The diary of a (not so-Little)Sausage

Ooh, now that is definitely a challenge worth winning. And win I will! Although, maybe you could take a 4 week break from that extra walking and give me a better chance...

Sounds like the bottle's going already;)

I'm 6lb from my lower target. 6lb is possible. Only "good 'ol Southern hospitality" can save me now.

Hope you have a good time! - perhaps too good;)

Maximus said:
Sounds like the bottle's going already;)

I'm 6lb from my lower target. 6lb is possible. Only "good 'ol Southern hospitality" can save me now.

Hope you have a good time! - perhaps too good;)

Dont be mean to my superhero friend!!!! :p

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Have a fab trip to Nashville hun, hope you have a really great time, aside from all the work malarky. And I'm sure you will manage to stay on plan, you are very determined :) xxx

Enjoy Nashville Hun. Have a ball! Xxxx

Thanks, all! Nashville is as great as I remember. First day of work today and, although the hours are shorter, it's been pretty hardcore! My connecting flight out of Atlanta was delayed by hours and we were stuck on the plane which is not so awesome when you're not yet back to 100%. The daytime temperature hasn't dropped below about 33C since I arrived and it's absolutely glorious. Right now I'm sipping a complimentary vodka and diet coke in the hotel while listening to a dude on his guitar singing honky tonk.

Food has been totally on plan with fruit and/or yoghurt for breakfast, salad for lunch and salad (with grilled steak on Saturday and chicken yesterday) for dinner. Y'all know hoe much I love my salads! It's so warm that it seems wrong to eat anything else, which suits me down to the ground. My room fridge is now full of fresh blueberries, peaches, fat free yoghurt and loads of salad! Tonight I think I may even get a salad (sans dressing!) from the hotel restaurant. Because I'm totally rock and roll like that.

I will update again soon! Xx

Side note for Maximus: I am totally on plan! Not a donut or piece of bread or anything fried in sight. I'm totally going to win. How d'you like them apples, Stevie?!

PS: NSVs:
1) the clothes I bought one week ago are now too big for me. Annoying, yes, but at the same time, yay!
2) have had LOADS of comments from friends and colleagues since arriving about how much weight I've lost. Double yay!
3) honky tonk man has just bought me a drink

Last edited:
Amazing, amazing! So impressed that you've stayed on plan, have been chatted up by mr Honky Tonk, your clothes are too big from 1 week ago (looking forward to seeing how big your loss is after Nashville!!)! Awesome. What a good idea to fill your fridge up too. Hope you have fun! X

I am so impressed you are staying on plan, I'm sure if it was me, I'd have taken every opportunity to fall right off!!! Altho the food does sound yummy and it doesn't sound like you are missing out. Yay for all the NSVs too, chatted up already eh, get in there!!! xxx

Maverick said:
I am so impressed you are staying on plan, I'm sure if it was me, I'd have taken every opportunity to fall right off!!! Altho the food does sound yummy and it doesn't sound like you are missing out. Yay for all the NSVs too, chatted up already eh, get in there!!! xxx

To be fair Sausage does appear to have special SW powers that us normal folk lack. :)

I know, it makes me feel somewhat inferior, having a non sw day at any opportunity lol!!

Well done Lil Sausage. On LOTS of fronts :).

However important lesson from auntie Gail (a 'do as I say' lesson not do as I do !!!!)- IF you end up going off plan, just draw a line and move on. Hopefully it sounds as though you are being fab and won't need my advice. Have a good time, enjoy the weather and don't work too hard.

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

Hi Little Sausage!

Well!

I wake up this morning to find this lovely comment on my diary from you so I thought I'd come visit you and...you're in Nashville!!! Blimey girl! It's alright for some!

AND some random guitar playing dude is chatting you up!!

AND you're gona have to come home with a suitcase full of yankee clothes unless u wana get arrested for indecent exposure!!

AND you're staying on plan!!

AND you're gona give Maximus the spanking of a lifetime when you both weigh in!!

Ooh, AND I see that you got your 4st last week and so did I!!! Go sister!!!

Have a fab time hunni xxx

Thanks, all! Nashville is as great as I remember. First day of work today and, although the hours are shorter, it's been pretty hardcore! My connecting flight out of Atlanta was delayed by hours and we were stuck on the plane which is not so awesome when you're not yet back to 100%. The daytime temperature hasn't dropped below about 33C since I arrived and it's absolutely glorious. Right now I'm sipping a complimentary vodka and diet coke in the hotel while listening to a dude on his guitar singing honky tonk.

Food has been totally on plan with fruit and/or yoghurt for breakfast, salad for lunch and salad (with grilled steak on Saturday and chicken yesterday) for dinner. Y'all know hoe much I love my salads! It's so warm that it seems wrong to eat anything else, which suits me down to the ground. My room fridge is now full of fresh blueberries, peaches, fat free yoghurt and loads of salad! Tonight I think I may even get a salad (sans dressing!) from the hotel restaurant. Because I'm totally rock and roll like that.

I will update again soon! Xx

Side note for Maximus: I am totally on plan! Not a donut or piece of bread or anything fried in sight. I'm totally going to win. How d'you like them apples, Stevie?!

PS: NSVs:
1) the clothes I bought one week ago are now too big for me. Annoying, yes, but at the same time, yay!
2) have had LOADS of comments from friends and colleagues since arriving about how much weight I've lost. Double yay!
3) honky tonk man has just bought me a drink

Hank the Yank is on the prowl!;)

Don't deny or deprive yourself. Sample the pancakes, syrup, donuts & cream - relax a little - you're kinda on holiday.:p

What was the apples thing?

Hi Little Sausage!

Well!

I wake up this morning to find this lovely comment on my diary from you so I thought I'd come visit you and...you're in Nashville!!! Blimey girl! It's alright for some!

AND some random guitar playing dude is chatting you up!!

AND you're gona have to come home with a suitcase full of yankee clothes unless u wana get arrested for indecent exposure!!

AND you're staying on plan!!

AND you're gona give Maximus the spanking of a lifetime when you both weigh in!!

Ooh, AND I see that you got your 4st last week and so did I!!! Go sister!!!

Have a fab time hunni xxx

Dawn!

What have I told you about late night surfing on them sites:eek:

Hey, I would have settle for a trip to the theatre, but......:flirt2:

Well - I come back from a few days away and already you've found a new man! Mr Honky Tonk indeed.

Well done LS on sticking to plan and all the NSV's too. Keep to it - and ignore Maximum egging you on to esat pancakes. He just wants to win the challenge!

7lb LS - that's the first week - no pressure;)

haha.

Billy Elliott will be a good idea - educate you in the way of the magificent County Durham;)

Back