The diary of a (not so-Little)Sausage

Hahaha your quote to Steve about liking them apples made me laugh out loud and my hubby thinks I have gone mad laughing at a computer screen :D

Glad to read that you are having a good time and staying on plan! Well done you :) I bet your loss will be fantastic if you keep this up.

Have a great time hun x x

Thanks everyone! Mister Honky Tonk - the one with the geetar in the pic - stayed out of my room (I'm not that kinda gal) so am sorry to disappoint y'all!

Work is crazy busy with 4 vessels on the go and more to come next week when people start going on vacation. Food has been great, and any drinks I've had have been vodka/diet coke to keep syns down. Drinking huge amounts of water and have been to the gym most evenings. I'd love to be able to weigh in. Was gutted about missing group on Monday!

Saturday evening will test me fo' sho'. I'm out honky tonking with my boss, his wife and two couples who are good friends of theirs. I met one couple last year and they are awesome. But my guess is I'll be hard pushed to find something SW friendly (no sniggering, Steve!) and they all drink like fish. I'm also meant to be shootin' down at the range on the weekend, but we'll see if that happens.

Hope everyone has had a great week - well done for all the losses and STSs (I have been reading!) and I will get around to reading and posting on diaries over the weekend.

Stay sweet, y'all x

Attachments

• image-1628866478.jpg
    image-1628866478.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 32
You're honky tonking with 3 couples? Wife swapping! :)

Glad its going well out there. On the upside it'd be boring and leave you open to snacking if you weren't busy. Sounds like you're doing well all in all though.

Reckon we should have a sweepstake on how much you'll lose.

I'll start the bidding with 15lbs. :) x

How long is she away for??

I'll say 18lb ;) PMA and all that!!

Hello petite sausage

I've been away and gained lots! :eek: So you are well ahead of me now and staying on track. I am sincerely impressed with your resolve you are so awesome. *claps*

How are you enjoying Nashville? and guitar playing dudes?? ;)

I reckon you'll have lost loads when you weigh in. xxx :D

Wow, y'all! They're some big targets for me to reach! I'm really just hoping not to gain anything while I'm here. Although a decent loss would be awesome! And losing more than Steve (7lb in a week!) would be the best. My first WI back at home will be august 8, so I still have some time!

For any of those interested, I have found the most amazing yoghurt that, if you're in the US you have to try. Dannon (danone in the UK?) Light & Fit coconut and pineapple tastes just like a Piña Colada (for realz!) and is fat free and 80 cals which I think is less than Muller lights and Activia. Also, I found Amuhrican Fibre Plus bars! I'm a coconut fiend and that's the only one I've tried so far. The coconut ones are 130 cals, so I'd guess that's a HEb plus half a syn and the choc chip ones are 120 cals so that'd be just a HEb. I think they've got even more fibre than the ones at home. I'll have to bring some back and send them out to y'all to try :).

Attachments

• image-2135027522.jpg
    image-2135027522.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 19
  • image-2396678183.jpg
    image-2396678183.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 27
Mmmmmm I love coconut... The taste and the smell are just divine. I love the sound of the bars and yoghurt!

You are doing fantastic things whilst being out there and I am very impressed at how well you are doing. I will go with a 12lb loss :D

Mmmm - I think you're all being a bit optimistic. Sorry LS, I know you are a superstar but working away, living in hotels will eventually catch up with you. Having said that I stil think you will manage 10 lbs.

So bids so far are
Pommette - 10 lbs
Minimum - 12 lbs
Jules - 14 lbs
Pinkie - 15 lbs
Maverick - 18 lbs

We have a lot of faith in you LS - but don't feel any pressure !!!! :D

Wow American Fibre Plus Bars! Awesome! Coconut flavour you say? Now you're talking! Well done on hunting out SW treats while you're out there you clever gal you! Xxxx

I'm lovin the Nashville accent in your posts, y'all ;)

Not a massive fan of coconut myself, love the smell in body lotion etc, but not so much the taste!!

I am so impressed with how well you are embracing SW in America, I love going to other countries just to see their varieties of foods that we don't get here, I can never understand why there can be such a difference in yummy food.

I think you are going to have a great big shock when you get on the scales on 8th August, can't wait to see what it is :) xxx

Also, I found Amuhrican Fibre Plus bars! I'm a coconut fiend and that's the only one I've tried so far. The coconut ones are 130 cals, so I'd guess that's a HEb plus half a syn and the choc chip ones are 120 cals so that'd be just a HEb. I think they've got even more fibre than the ones at home. I'll have to bring some back and send them out to y'all to try :).

Gail is going to be very impressed! I bet her collection doen't include those! Just caught up LS, and found you are in the USA and coping so well with SW, I do admire you. :)

The fibre plus bars look great. It must be fun discovering new SW friendly foods on your travels. I think it will be amazing for you to have any loss while away and you've done so well just staying on track. I want some of your will power :)

Wow, y'all! They're some big targets for me to reach! I'm really just hoping not to gain anything while I'm here. Although a decent loss would be awesome! And losing more than Steve (7lb in a week!) would be the best. My first WI back at home will be august 8, so I still have some time!

For any of those interested, I have found the most amazing yoghurt that, if you're in the US you have to try. Dannon (danone in the UK?) Light & Fit coconut and pineapple tastes just like a Piña Colada (for realz!) and is fat free and 80 cals which I think is less than Muller lights and Activia. Also, I found Amuhrican Fibre Plus bars! I'm a coconut fiend and that's the only one I've tried so far. The coconut ones are 130 cals, so I'd guess that's a HEb plus half a syn and the choc chip ones are 120 cals so that'd be just a HEb. I think they've got even more fibre than the ones at home. I'll have to bring some back and send them out to y'all to try :).

Just bring mine to the Victoria Palace Theatre - Billy Elliott, your treat:p;)

Maximus said:
Just bring mine to the Victoria Palace Theatre - Billy Elliott, your treat:p;)

Ooh lil sos...you're not gonna let him get away with that are you...? ;)

Hey y'all! Had an awesome weekend, and pretty much on plan, although I haven't had a chance to get to the gym since yesterday morning. I went shootin' down at the range yesterday and, seeing as it's the first tome I've shot a rifle, I wasn't too bad. I think I surprised my colleague. I do, however, have some bruises because that thing has a real kickback. Next weekend it's pistols :)
In the evening I went out with my boss, his wife and 2 pairs of couples. Talk about an extra wheel. We went to a Mexican place and I had some grilled chicken, rice and spinach. I'd probably put about 4 syns on that, just to be conservative. I also had a vodka and diet coke. So, I'm pretty much sure I was well under 8 syns yesterday. Then we went to a bar called the Station Inn and listened to the most awesome bluegrass band. I'm a bluegrass/country fan and not ashamed to admit it!

Today I went shopping with a colleague's wife and, wow, is it ever awesome to not have to head straight for the larger sizes!? Don't get me wrong, I'm big, but I'm certainly smaller than I was. We had lunch at an Indian buffet place so that was a huge load of salad and some spinachy, lentilly stuff and some rice. I specifically went for things that looked like they had no oil. I'm not going to estimate a syn value, but it won't have been bad.

Spoke to my mum today and she told me that my silly old Sam is still wandering round the house looking for me and crying.

The weather here is awesome and next week is set to be a scorcher. Yay!

PS: no, I won't let him get away with that, Dawn!

Attachments

• image-3942028704.jpg
    image-3942028704.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 33
  • image-1465406214.jpg
    image-1465406214.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 31
LS - you seem to be doing so well while you are over there in Nashville. Well done.

Enjoy the [STRIKE]scotch[/STRIKE] sun whilst you can - UK was covered in rain yesterday. Except for Scotland for some unknown reason.

***EDIT ***
Why did I say scotch last night? Maybe because I was sat with a drink in my hand! :D

Last edited:
Raining in Scotland today though Pommette!

Sausage you really are an inspiration - did you buy any clothes? It sounds like you are having an amazing time, I admit I'm jealous I've always wanted to see that part of the world. I've done a little shooting with a rifle and the kickback is sore. Keep on doing well, you impress me so much xxx

Back