The diary of a (not so-Little)Sausage

You seem to be having a wonderful time - I'm so impressed with the food choices that you making! Your dog looks lovely, I really like Shepherds, they are the most beautiful dogs. :)

Hey sausage-features:p

You're doing so well, but I fear you may offend the locals by not taking up their generosity and world-renowned southern hospitality!

Relax a little, let yourself go, have a few treats. After all, it's only a theatre trip - nothng compared to upsetting the bluegrass brigade.

Yee-haa!

Hi Little Sausage,

I just can't believe how well you're doing! :worthy:

And I'm so glad you're enjoying yourself so much, and packing so many things in to your day!

skinnydawn said:
Hi Little Sausage,

I just can't believe how well you're doing! :worthy:

And I'm so glad you're enjoying yourself so much, and packing so many things in to your day!

Aw, thanks Dawn! I'm having an awesome time, and sticking to plan is a lot easier than I thought. Apart from the free drinks! Although I'm sticking to the vodka/diet cokes - they all think I'm mad! Apparently no one drinks vodka/diet coke here. All the bar staff know what I'm having before I order. They think I'm just a weird English girl

Amazing sausage! You're doing great. So proud of you. Your food actually sounds dead yummy too. And you keep drinking your vodka diet cokes lady, you sound like you're having a whale of a time as it is! If you get bored of vodka rum and I think whisky have the same syn value so you could mix it up a bit. They give youa worse hangover though!

And can I say saus, your dedication to the plan while you're away has left me in no doubt that you're going to keep this weight off for good! Skinny for life, awesome!!!

LittleSausage said:
Aw, thanks Dawn! I'm having an awesome time, and sticking to plan is a lot easier than I thought. Apart from the free drinks! Although I'm sticking to the vodka/diet cokes - they all think I'm mad! Apparently no one drinks vodka/diet coke here. All the bar staff know what I'm having before I order. They think I'm just a weird English girl

Haha!

You're doing a brilliant job over there hunni! I bet the bar staff all adore you xx

julesm said:
Amazing sausage! You're doing great. So proud of you. Your food actually sounds dead yummy too. And you keep drinking your vodka diet cokes lady, you sound like you're having a whale of a time as it is! If you get bored of vodka rum and I think whisky have the same syn value so you could mix it up a bit. They give youa worse hangover though!

And can I say saus, your dedication to the plan while you're away has left me in no doubt that you're going to keep this weight off for good! Skinny for life, awesome!!!

What a lovely post, and I completely agree. Have fun my little chipolata!

Yeh, have to agree, you are doing brilliantly and sounds like you are having the time of your life. Poor pooch crying for you tho, bless him :(

We had summer on sunday up here - it's been torrential rain since then and it feels like winter again, booo. Enjoy the sunshine while you can!! xxx

Not a word from me:p

Hiya hun, glad you're enjoying yourself so much and VERY WELL DONE for sticking to plan! I totally take my hat off to you for that- I find it so ridiculously hard to be on-plan when thrown out of my usual routine! I think you're amazing!!!X

I can't believe how well you are doing... The land of fast food and grease and you are doing fab! I can't wait until you get home and I hear how much you have lost because I am sure you will of lost loads!

Michelle x

Hey little sausage!

Do we take it from your absence that you're busy making sweet music with honky tonk man...:)

Hey little sausage!

Do we take it from your absence that you're busy making sweet music with honky tonk man...:)

I bet she's just out searching for more scrummy SW friendly food!

I bet she's just out searching for more scrummy SW friendly food!

Yeah...you're probably right :D

And it will all be worth it when she wins her bet...;)

Thanks for the vote of confidence, ladies!

So, this morning I put on a dress for work and, because I'm so rarely ever in a dress, I emailed a picture to my mum who replied immediately to say she thinks I've lost a lot of weight. Honestly, I don't feel any lighter than I did a few weeks back, but I do feel good!

This weekend I'm at the lake on a houseboat which, apparently, means loads of beer and sun. For me that means diet cokes and sun. Really looking forward to it! Hope everyone has had a great week! I'll be back good and proper in a couple weeks. Xx

Attachments

• image-1620792055.jpg
    image-1620792055.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 69
Back