The diary of a (not so-Little)Sausage

Yay! Whit woooooooooohoooooo you're soooo skinny Minnie! Xxxxx

LittleSausage said:
Thanks for the vote of confidence, ladies!

So, this morning I put on a dress for work and, because I'm so rarely ever in a dress, I emailed a picture to my mum who replied immediately to say she thinks I've lost a lot of weight. Honestly, I don't feel any lighter than I did a few weeks back, but I do feel good!

This weekend I'm at the lake on a houseboat which, apparently, means loads of beer and sun. For me that means diet cokes and sun. Really looking forward to it! Hope everyone has had a great week! I'll be back good and proper in a couple weeks. Xx

Well you definitely look skinny in that dress! It's only 4 weeks since I've seen you, and you've defo lost weight since then!! We shall all laugh in Steve's general direction with you!! Mwahahahaha xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

LS - you look fantastic in that dress! You can definitely see that you've lost weight.

Right! All bets off!! I'm taking you to the theatre anyway;)
Now remember Steve - we're all witnesses to this!

Aww little sos...you do look lovely xx

And I think poor Maximus has finally [STRIKE]cracked[/STRIKE] seen sense ;)

That dress is just right for an evening at the theatre...:D

Hey LilSos!! Can I just say WOWZERS!!!! You really do look slim in that dress! You must be so pleased with yourself!! Glad you're having a great time! Enjoy the boathouse! Sounds like something from a film!!X

Duuuhhh!! Blonde moment!! I thought you said 'boathouse'! But you said 'house boat'!! Oh well, still sounds jolly romantic and fun and stuff!!!X

Bess said:
Gail is going to be very impressed! I bet her collection doen't include those! Just caught up LS, and found you are in the USA and coping so well with SW, I do admire you. :)

Ha ha ha ha. Sorry I'm a bit late (back) to the party. Just wanted to say, (1) yes, I am impressed by the new flavour cereal bars (how did i miss an opportunity like that recently when I was in the states ??!) and (2) you look amazing in that dress. Wowsers - you have made progress. I'm so proud and pleased for you because I know you will have felt a million dollars :)

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

Oh my Lil Sos, you are getting tinier by the day, I can't wait for you to come back just so you can be sooo proud of your loss and the obvious restraint you have been showing. Beer and sunshine sounds good this weekend, you're a better girl than me if you can stick to diet coke again :)

Sounds like you are being well looked after anyway, you won't want to come home!! xxx

Thanks, everyone! I had a good time this weekend with lots of sun, lots of swimming, speed boating and quite a bit of sunburn. Although only on my back.
My mum called me yesterday morning while I was driving to my boss' house to tell me she had to have one of my dogs put down. The little lady with wheels, my beautiful girl, is no more. And no, she didn't suffer from dysplasia. I was absolutely devastated and had to pull over (typically, I was driving when I got the call). A policeman stopped to see if I was ok, so my wailing was probably heard in the next county. It made the weekend quite tough and I didn't drink because I knew I'd turn in to a blubbering wreck.
Hence the reason I was designated driver on the way back today. 3 hours driving a Jeep Wrangler, (on the wrong side of the road) the size of a house was a little scary. Anyhow, I am having dinner at a colleague's house (steak and salad! Totally extra easy) and have found wifi to post here. I drove over here but will have to get a taxi back. Vodka and diet coke had my name ALL over it and will, no doubt, drown my sorrows.
Jut a couple pics here, and just because I'm wearing another(!) dress, thought I'd post that, too.

Hope everyone had a good one xx

Attachments

• image-2424802332.jpg
    image-2424802332.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 38
  • image-746701310.jpg
    image-746701310.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 45
  • image-3341273395.jpg
    image-3341273395.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 58
Oh no! Poor ls! I'm so sorry about your lovely little girlie having to be pts :'( Speaking as someone who's lost both of my dogs in 4 months, I really sympathise with your loss hunni xx. It's such a sad thing to happen. You must try to enjoy the rest of your stay though chic xx

Thanks for the piccys sos, love that little dress you've got on there xxx

Good day LS - so sorry about your little lady having to be put down. It's always sad when this happens. I blubbed for days when my cat had to be put down many years ago. I can still cry now if I think about her for too long.

But on a cheery note it sounds as though you had a good time at the weekend. That houseboat looks as scarey as the jeep.

Another dress LS? What is coming over you? It, and you, look fab.
You really are looking good chica.

Last edited:
Hi hun, so sorry to hear about your pooch and I bet it was hard not being at home while it was happening! My heart goes out to you! XXX On a lighter note, glad you're feeling so great about yourself and the LATEST dress looks really lovely! Wow you're getting spoilt for choice now! It's so lovely when our confidence improves and we actually WANT to go out and buy nice things we feel good in rather than seeing it as a depressing chore when we our self esteem is rubbish!!X

Hello chipolata. Oh dear, I'm so sorry to hear about your little doggy. They win your hearts, become part of your family but always go to soon. I'd have been in tears too. I hope you're feeling a little better now. :-( *hugs*

However, being positive, you do look absolutely fabulous in that dress darling! Such a transformation, and its lovely to buy and wear pretty things isn't it?

Chin up chica xx

Oh I'm so so sorry Sos! That's awful for you, I'm gutted for you :( hope you're ok.

On a happier note... Um... How teeeeeeeeeny are you then Skinny minnie! We wont be able to call you little sausage soon, it'll be more like little stick! You look ace, well done you. X

I am so sorry to hear about your dog :(

You are looking fab in your pics and the house boat looks fantastic. Well done for keeping on track whilst there is so much temptation around you and now with the stress of your loss. You are doing really well keep it up and try and keep your chin up and enjoy the rest of your time there hun x

Oh sweetheart I'm so sorry to hear about your dog. It's totally devestating to lose a pet, they are so precious. I hope you are ok.

On a lighter note you look fanfreakingtastic - you look so good in
that dress. Whit woo.

Thanks for the vote of confidence, ladies!

So, this morning I put on a dress for work and, because I'm so rarely ever in a dress, I emailed a picture to my mum who replied immediately to say she thinks I've lost a lot of weight. Honestly, I don't feel any lighter than I did a few weeks back, but I do feel good!

This weekend I'm at the lake on a houseboat which, apparently, means loads of beer and sun. For me that means diet cokes and sun. Really looking forward to it! Hope everyone has had a great week! I'll be back good and proper in a couple weeks. Xx

By the way, that's a proper theatre dress is that;)

So, so sorry about your dog LS, breaks your heart each time doesn't it? :hug99:

You are looking so amazing in your pics and I can see such a difference!! Well done you. :)

Back