ProPoints The Diary of a Secret Squirrel

Well done,wi tomorrow! You've done so well :0), as to munchies at this time,fruit and a low pointed yoghurt? That way you still have some points for munchies later.Thats good you have book some time off,am sure you will enjoy it :0)
Been lovely and sunny here too,yup it does perk you up and well done too about the coffee!

Hiya Daisy how's you today? Boo xx

Hiya livi hope you've had a good day Boo xxx

Day 7 - Thursday 14 June 2012

O.M.G. everyone I've just come back from class and I've lost 7lb!!!! I'm so pleased go me!! :D:D

Feeling good and ready for another week. I stayed for the talk and I'm so glad I did, it just gives you a little bit more motivation but to be honest I get tonnes for being on here as the people are so nice and writing this diary really helps.

I've had such a horrible day at work but gonig to class as made my day, really can't believe it.

Ok, this is a short entry today as I'm really tired and got a stinking headache mainly from stress at work so I'll post again tomorrow, night night everyone Boo xxx

Woo well done you! What a Brilliant weight loss! Half a stone :0) thats good that you found the class helpful.I love this site :0) am good thanks.Take care and I hope the headache soon goes :0)

Hey Boo, just found your diary. Amazing weight loss :D

I love your one day at a time comment in your first post (see the quote in my sig). Good luck with everything :)

Back