The diary of me...

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by Tinkerbelle888, 7 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Tinkerbelle888

Tinkerbelle888 Full Member

Can anyone tell me how to start a weight loss diary on the forum here?
    I'm new to MM ( but loving it, so many nice supportive people and no condemnation for me being heavier than many rugby players lol.)
    I'm on xenical ( a month now) and get my first weigh in with my GP in the morning:eek:
    I hope I've lost something as I want her to keep me on the tablets.
    So.. I guess my question is, are the weight loss diaries just for yourself, and your own ?
    Thanks all :)
    xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Missyk2010

Missyk2010 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st10.0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge weight plan
    Hiya tinkerbell, I personally write my diary as a blog and anyone can read it and ppl can post comments on it, u can also write ur diary on the diary section like u have just started this thread. Don't quote me on that tho cos iv only been using this a week myself x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

4. RainbowRose

RainbowRose Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Healthy eating and willpower!
    hello

I just started my diary in this section, just like you have already done :)

Just continue on this thread as it is yours and everyone can follow your progress.

Good luck with your weigh in. I loook forward to following your story.

I have tried xenical last year, or was it the year before :confused: :confused: :confused: and they did work for me, but my mind wasn't in the right place to keep going, sad though, as it WAS coming off combined with healthy eating and a little exercise. I just stupidly stopped after 2 weeks and started eating too much junk again :eek:
    This time I am trying to go it alone without xenical, but if the need does arise I may go back to the doctor red faced and hope he prescribes them again :confused:

Good luck! :)

5. Tinkerbelle888

Hi Missy and Rainbow and thanks, I'm feeling a bit blue today as I thought I had lost way more weight than my doctors scales told me :(
    however, slow and steady wins the race, eh? x

6. Tinkerbelle888

Food so far today

Boxed homemade salad for lunch with hard boiled egg, salad, toms, gherkins, celery, lean ham from M&S. Small pkt of rice cakes from M&S. Two cups of coffee. No breakfast as I ran late.
    So far I've resisted the open box of choccies in our office lol x

7. RainbowRose

RainbowRose Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Healthy eating and willpower!
    Congratulations tinkerbell, 7 lbs is great..half a stone! woohoo :)

I was told once by a nurse to aim for 1 and a 1/2 lbs a week, anything else is a bonus :eek:

Are you staying on xenical?

Good luck with the rest of today and tomorrow and the day after and the day after that...and so on and so on ;)

8. Missyk2010

Missyk2010 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st10.0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge weight plan
    Hiya tinkerbelle, your doin great don't feel down any loss is somethin to shout home about. Ur food sounds very healthy and I'm sure the weight will drop off. I had my weigh in today I lost 10 and a half pounds but I'm doin cd so no real food lol x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.