The diary of my new life :)

CarlyLanky140 said:
Well done us!! Xx

Thank you! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

:) xx

Monday 23rd May.

Breakfast: 28g of shreddies with milk (HEXA) topped with kiwi, grapes banana and strawberries.

Lunch: left over lasagne from yesterday will say 2syns wasn't much with steamed veg broccoli, peas and carrots.

Orange and a pear
2x Seafood sticks.

Tea: home made pizza with salad. Warburtons square wrap 8syns tiny sprinkle of low low cheese will say 1 syn. Topping: pasata, garlic, herbs, mushrooms, tomatoes, onions and ham.

Mini milk 1.5 syns.

Xx

Last edited:
:) another good day x

CarlyLanky140 said:
:) another good day x

Forgot to get something out for tea!!!! will see if Lee wants lasagne again but I bet he doesn't!! xx

Lol bless u! What about the turkey? X

Tuesday 24th May.

Breakfast: 28g shreddies (HEXB) milk (HEXA) topped with strawberries, kiwi, banana and grapes.

Lunch: mug shot
Kiwi.

Tea: went out for tea the healthiest thing on the menu was beef chilli jacket potato with salad and sour cream. Had small piece of garlic bread too.

I'd say that would be all my 15syns so won't have anything else.

Oops just had a mini milk 1.5 syns!!
Xx

Last edited:
:) sounds nice x

Wednesday 5th May. Day from hell!!!

Breakfast: chopped up kiwi, pear and banana.

Lunch: ham and cheese salad. Cheese (HEXA) with plain pasta grated carrots, lettuce, egg, lettuce, cucumber and tomatoes. With table spoon of coleslaw will say 5syns.

Tea: Mediterranean chicken shake and bake with chicken, carrots, broccoli and peppers. Shared between 2 so 1.5 syns

Cadburys light chic moose 3syns
Mini milk 1.5 syns

Xx

Last edited:
Hugs hun - u are doing amazing! xx

Thursday 26th May.

Breakfast: chopped up alpine light bar x 2 (HEXB) with strawberries, pear and kiwi.

Lunch: tesco pawn, tuna and veg sushi. 1.5 syns.

Tea: turkey and sausage stir fry. Mushrooms and peppers with turkey, sausage 3syns as was shared with hubs. Light soy sauce, table spoon of sweet chilli 1syn and noddles.

Xx

Last edited:
Sounds yummy! Xx

Friday 27th May.

Gutted. Gained a pound :( 10st 4 now :( think it's coz I haven't eaten as much.
Party tonight and I feel rubbish. I'm going to dread the buffet and the drink. Was looking forward to it until now.

Breakfast: WM pitta (HEXB) with 3x mini baby bell lights (HEXA) melted with tomatoes.

2x kiwi.

Lunch: tesco sushi again 1.5 syns.
Pink lady apple and grape snack pack.

Tea: low fat morrisons sausages in pasta pasata, peppers, onions, chilli and garlic.

Went to a party tonight. Didn't have that much. 4x malibu and diet coke and half chicken leg removed skin, 1 crisp! 4 peanuts! Half a triangle sandwich! Not bad considering I love buffets!!!

Tomorrow will be a new day :) xx

Last edited:
Oh no - I should have read here before sending you a PM!

It's OK babe - it's so easily done - when I had a sneaky peak on Wed (after a blow out) the scales were saying 10.8 :eek: but they are back where they should be today!

Don't feel down - go to the party and enjoy yourself! :D :D

We are going blast these gains off we've both had this week - everytime I go to take a mouthful of anything naughty I will remember this preach I am having and fingers crossed that will work! :D

COME ON WE CAN DO THIS xxxxxxx

I agree with Katerpillar! U will have it off next week! Enjoy the party! I think eating "badly" can kickstart metabolism.... Hugs xx

On way to doll u up n make sure u look fab :) xx

Saturday 28th May.

Breakfast: WM pitta (HEXB) with melted x 3 baby bell light (HEXA) with chopped tomatoes.

Lunch: left over pasta from last night with lean bacon instead of sausage. Peppers, onions, chilli, garlic and pasata.

Mini milk 1.5 syns

Tea: homemade cottage pie. Potatoes/sweet, carrots, mushrooms, bacon, lean mince, gravy. 2syns. With carrots, broccoli and green beans.

Mini milk 1.5 syns.

2x satsumas.

Night shift and all the lads are having take aways! I'm hungry too :( I'm going to have a donner kebab I only eat the meat with the salad and tiny bit of garlic sauce. The salad will bump my super free up for today (that's what I'm telling myself!!) as I've ran out of fruit and veg at home!!

Should only be about 10syns according to my books and I only used 4today so just be still within syns. (I hope!?)

Xx

Last edited:
My pasta is awesome :) lol x

Back