CarlyLanky140 said:
Carbonara :) x

My fave :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I know!!!!!!! Might have that next week! X

Friday 3rd June.

Breakfast: 2x alpen light bars (HEXB)
A whole melon!!!

Lunch: ham and cheese salad with table spoon on coleslaw will say 7 syns coz cheese was bit much for (HEXA)

Cadburys light choc moose 3syns.

Tea: turkey with pasta, courgettes, onions, peppers, chilli, garlic, pasata and mushrooms. With table spoon of sweet chilli 1.5 syns.

Xx

Last edited:
:) what time do u want me tomorrow? X

Saturday 4th June.

Gutted :( got a STS so I'm still 10stone 3. Feel alot thinner though and really thought I'd have lost a lot. Holiday is 2weeks tomorrow and today I'm going bikini shopping. Still don't feel comfortable in one.

Breakfast: raspberries, kiwi and 2x alpen light bars (HEXB)

Lunch: left over pasta recipe from yesterday!

Tea: as a treat we shared a Chinese take away we had half special chow mein half special fried rice and 2 BBQ spare ribs!
Won't bother syning it coz I know it's bad!!

Hubs cookie!!

Melon and grapes.

Bad day for food but it was a treat and I had WI in the morning! Went shopping and can fit comfortably in a size 12 and I even got into a SIZE 10!!! I was jumping up and down in the changing room!

Xx

Last edited:
Have u measured inches? I'm sure u will have lost if u feel thinner! 10lbs is amazing and the last few lbs are always hardest x

Sunday 5th June. 2 weeks till holiday :)

Night shift tonight :(

Brunch: Asda WM pitta (HEXB) with lean bacon, tomatoes and lettuce.

Mini milk 1.5 syns

Chopped up orange, apple, strawberries and banana.

Pasta left over from yesterday same recipe.

Mini milk 1.5 syns

Tea: night shift so had 2 savour bakes (aldi ryvitas) with low fat cottage cheese ham and cucumber. Will say 3syns.

Fruit salad: chopped up strawberries, apple, orange and kiwi.

Xx

Last edited:
Hope ur ok poppet x

How inspiring you really are ;) loved your story and I hope you find what you are looking for xxxxx
Your diary's sound fine (oh and I'm another 1 who doesn't find it that hard to fill my plate lmao)
Good luck xxxxx

Welsh-rare-bit ? said:
How inspiring you really are ;) loved your story and I hope you find what you are looking for xxxxx
Your diary's sound fine (oh and I'm another 1 who doesn't find it that hard to fill my plate lmao)
Good luck xxxxx

Aw thank you that means alot :) xx

Monday 6th June.

Night shift again tonight :(

Breakfast: 2x alpen light bars (HEXB)
2x mini baby bells (HEXA)

Lunch: slow cooked beef casserole lots of veg herbs and spices with table spoon of gravy granules between 2 so will say 2syns.

Huge fruit salad with kiwi, apple, strawberries and banana.

Mini milk 1.5 syns.

my 1st packet of crisps in months! 6.5 syns walkers salt and vinegar.

WM pitta 6syns with tiny sprinkle of low low cheese (will say 2syns) and salad lots of cucumber and tomatoes with tea spoon of extra light Mayo 1.5 syns.
Xx

Last edited:
Go girl :) x

Tues 7th May.

Breakfast: chopped apple and kiwi.

Mini milk 1.5 syns ( think I'm addicted!!)

Lunch: chicken fajitas with WM asda pitta (HEXB) with low low cheese (HEXA) fajita seasoning will say 3 syns coz was less than half packet then shared with hubs. Onions, mushrooms, peppers with lettuce, cucumber and tomatoes and FF natural
yogurt.

Tea: BAD doner kebab halved with someone at work meat only and salad.

Def will have used all my syns.

Crappy day today :(

Xx

Last edited:
Low fajitas :) hope ur ok hun! U get my txt? X

Wednesday 8th June.

Breakfast: 28g of shreddies (HEXB) with milk (HEXA) topped with chopped banana and strawberries.

Lunch: sausage casserole. with tinned tomatoes, packet sauce, mushrooms, onions, garlic, chilli, broccoli, carrots and green beans. Made a big batch for 3 so will have the rest tomorrow. For my portion 5 syns.

Mini milk 1.5 syns.

Aldi yogurt 3 syns.

Saved rest of my syns to balance out badness last night.
Xx

Last edited:
Casserole sounds yummy :) cx

Thursday 9th June.

Breakfast: 28g shreddies (HEXB) milk (HEXA) topped with chopped strawberries and banana.

Lunch: left over sausage casserole recipe same as yesterday. 3syns.

Tea: aldi fish cake with salad and SW wedges. can't find how many syns the fishcakes have so will say 5 syns.

Mini milk 1.5 syns.

Going to the cinema tonight will try not to have anything!

Bad :( had some of hubs popcorn at cinema. Will try not to have many syns tomorrow.

Xx

Last edited:
Hope ur ok poppet xx

Yay :) u got Lee sorted for clothes? X

Back