The diary of my new life :)

Enjoy :) xx

CarlyLanky140 said:

Worrying about diet I don't want to put it all back on when I'm on holiday but also don't want to be restricted with lovely food and drinks. Don't know what to do? I've came so far I'm nearly in the 9s I don't want to blow it. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
Wednesday 15th June.
3more sleep till holiday in Spain :)

2more night shifts to go..

Breakfast: 28g shreddies (HEXB) with milk (HEXA) topped with kiwi banana and grapes.

Lunch: home made veg soup. Haven't got much food in as we are going away at weekend so just trying to make do with what we have got in! I used 2x veg oxo, frozen peppers, carrots,broccoli, celery, onions, chilli and garlic.

Aldi yogurt 3syns.

Tea: spaghetti bolognese. Used dolmio low fat bolognese 8.5 syns for jar but was split with hubs and then will have left overs tomorrow. Will say 2.5 syns for the sauce, lean mince, then added lots of peppers, onion garlic and chilli. To bump up super free as it wasn't a home made sauce I had steamed baby sweetcorn, green beans and carrots.

Mini milk 1.5 syns.

Cadburys light choc moose 3syns.

Fruit salad. Apples, kiwi, strawberries, grapes and chopped up alpen light bar 3syns.

Xx

Last edited:
Enjoy ur hol but don't eat for the sake of it!! Be sensible be not restricted! Plenty of time when u get bk to fix any damage xx

Have a fan dabby dozy time and ditto what Carly says! :D

It was 30° at the end of last week when we were in Spain - absolutely boiling - loved it!

Have a blast hun xxxx

Katerpillar said:
Have a fan dabby dozy time and ditto what Carly says! :D

It was 30° at the end of last week when we were in Spain - absolutely boiling - loved it!

Have a blast hun xxxx

Thanks Hun sooo excited :) I intend to cone back with a tan! back to mission 9 we get back ;)

Xx

Thursday 16th June.
1more night shift tonight then I'm freeeeee :) :)

Breakfast: WM asda pitta (HEXB) with lean bacon, tomatoes, mushrooms and extra light Mayo 0.5 syns.

Lunch: jacket potato with left over bolognese from yesterday 2.5 syns with peppers, onions and mushrooms added to sauce. (HEXA) cheese and steamed baby sweetcorn carrots and green beans.

Cadburys light choc moose 3syns.

Velvet crunch crisps 4syns.

Mug shot

Fruit salad. Chopped up alpen light bar 3syns with strawberries and kiwi.
Xx

Last edited:
Mission 9! Love it :) x

Friday 17th June.
1more sleep till holiday :)

Been on night shift so busy busy day hot up at 2pm then had to go get waxed and sort out clothes!

So today I've had.
Alpen light bar 3syns.

8 Sea food sticks

Melon and grape salad.

tea: chicken fajitas. WM asda pitta (HEXB) with chicken, mushrooms, peppers and fajita mix half pack shared with 2.

Cadburys light choc moose 3 syns.
Xx

Last edited:
Enjoy :) xx

:( boys are stupid! Feel crap! Wish someone was awake! My body is so confused after my early morning and long nap lol x

Ok so we have free wifi in our villa :) this place is gorgeous a real hidden gem!

Last night I decided I am just going to enjoy myself with food and drink but make better choices. Will end up regretting it if I don't.

Yesterday sunday 19th June.

Breakfast: fruit salad with melon and strawberries.

Half a bag of minstrels on the plane with hubs :(

2alpen light bars.

Poached salmon salad with no dressing. Was really lovely but then everyone had a big pudding and I had NOTHING :(

Then we moved on to a bar and I had a Malibu and diet coke just 1 and everyone else had 5!

Xx

Sooooo jealous :jelous:

I am sat at work watching the world go y wishing I was back on my holiday!!! My work mate has also just sent me a picture of his pool - he went to Tunisia yesterday! Arrrrgghh, I want to go away again! :D :D

Sounds like you are making excellent choices petal - it's hard but it's worth it! Don't be too strict with yourself though - as long as you're enjoying yourself that's the main thing! What's the weather like there? (...she says not really wanting to hear the answer!!! :rolleyes:) Have fun xx

Katerpillar said:
Sooooo jealous :jelous:

I am sat at work watching the world go y wishing I was back on my holiday!!! My work mate has also just sent me a picture of his pool - he went to Tunisia yesterday! Arrrrgghh, I want to go away again! :D :D

Sounds like you are making excellent choices petal - it's hard but it's worth it! Don't be too strict with yourself though - as long as you're enjoying yourself that's the main thing! What's the weather like there? (...she says not really wanting to hear the answer!!! :rolleyes:) Have fun xx

Thanks Hun :) I'm still going to carry on while I'm here coz knowing my luck I will put it all back on in these 2weeks! WE WILL GET INTO THE 9s!!

Weather is glorious loving it here sitting by the pool! Xx

Monday 20th June.

Breakfast: porridge with milk will say 3syns as it wasn't much.

Lunch: 2x WM bread small loaf with cheese, ham lettuce and tomatoes.

2slices of water melon:) 1banana.

2walks along the beach and lots of swimming :)

Tea: slow cooked lamb with mash and veg in some kind if tomato sauce.

2 cocktails :(
Xx

Last edited:
How do I stick to plan have a good time and enjoy food and drink while on holiday?????? HELP!!!

Xx

Just enjoy it sweetheart please! I will work u hard when u get bk I promise!!! Xx

Tuesday 21st June.

Breakfast: 2x WM toast (HEXB) with tomatoes and phili light 2syns.

Lunch: cheese (HEXA) tomatoes, lettuce tuna Mayo 2syns, ham and melon.

Tea: Chinese all you can eat buffet!! I was very good though stayed away from everything fried and battered. Def will have used up all my syns but been so busy today walking, swimming, walking swimming!!

Had lots of melon too :)

Xx

Last edited:
Just enjoy it sweetheart please! I will work u hard when u get bk I promise!!! Xx

I echo this! Be as careful as you can but go easy on yourself or you'll drive yourself stir crazy! Everything can be fixed when you get home! Now go and ENJOY yourself :D xx

Katerpillar said:
I echo this! Be as careful as you can but go easy on yourself or you'll drive yourself stir crazy! Everything can be fixed when you get home! Now go and ENJOY yourself :D xx

Thanks Hun. It's not food that is the problem it's the drink! God knows how many syns my 2 cocktails were last night!!! I'm trying to be as good as I can. how did you do it when you were away Hun?? Xx

Back