The diary of my new life :)

Maybe just drink and eat well and it will be ok ;) xx

Wednesday 22nd June.

Breakfast 2x WM toast (HEXB) with phili light 2syns

Lunch: huge cheese (HEXA) and ham salad. Lettuce, tomatoes, onion, carrots, peppers, cucumber, table spoon of coleslaw and small slice of crusty baguette. (really small) will say about 5syns for all.

Tea: BAD :( shared tapas with hubs. Had a glass of wine then desert which was strawberries and cream not much cream tho!!

BAD I KNOW :(

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
Thanks Hun. It's not food that is the problem it's the drink! God knows how many syns my 2 cocktails were last night!!! I'm trying to be as good as I can. how did you do it when you were away Hun?? Xx

Well, I'm not entirely sure how I didn't gain more to be honest - I really didn't stick to plan at all!.....but I didn't eat the whole of Spain out either which I normally would on hols! We were p*ssed every day - but I think mainly sticking to vodka and soda (with a dash of lime of course) probably helped! We didn't eat that muc during the day as we were too busy topping our tans up and drinking - it was a hen do after all :D :D

Well done for being so sensible at chinese buffet - you're doing fab! xx

Katerpillar said:
Well, I'm not entirely sure how I didn't gain more to be honest - I really didn't stick to plan at all!.....but I didn't eat the whole of Spain out either which I normally would on hols! We were p*ssed every day - but I think mainly sticking to vodka and soda (with a dash of lime of course) probably helped! We didn't eat that muc during the day as we were too busy topping our tans up and drinking - it was a hen do after all :D :D

Well done for being so sensible at chinese buffet - you're doing fab! xx

Thanks Hun. the drink is def the worst everyone keeps saying omg are you still drinking diet coke and fanta zero!!!

Think we are going to tapas bar tonight! What the hell do I eat!!? Xx

Just enjoy it darling! That's the point of the hol xx

Thursday 23rd June.

Breakfast: melon and 1 alpen light 3syns.

Lunch: 2x WM toast (HEXB) with scrambled egg using (1/2 HEXA) tomatoes, lettuce phili light 2syns.

Tea: massive tropical salad! Literally everything! With pineapple, chicken, tomatoes, lettuce, cucumber, onions peppers and apple :)

Fruit salad with squirty cream as was better than ice cream! Xx

Xx

Last edited:
STOP WORRYING!!! Trust yourself to make the best choices you can and enjoy your holiday xx

Katerpillar said:
STOP WORRYING!!! Trust yourself to make the best choices you can and enjoy your holiday xx

I just feel fat!!!! :( can feel the weight piling back on!!! Xx

U are NOT fat! U need to decide what is more important ... At the end of the day u have waited for this hol for weeks and it is the only hol u are having so u either enjoy it and work hard n lose the lbs when u get bk or u are miserable while there and waste ur hol! Hugs x

CarlyLanky140 said:
U are NOT fat! U need to decide what is more important ... At the end of the day u have waited for this hol for weeks and it is the only hol u are having so u either enjoy it and work hard n lose the lbs when u get bk or u are miserable while there and waste ur hol! Hugs x

I came downstairs in those tiny denim shorts i got and my mam said god look
How much your tummy is sticking out today. It was true it had totally popped out. Today I have felt rubbish. I've tried to be good when everyone is tucking into lovely meal they laugh when I have salad! I'm just going to have to forget diet while I'm here coz it's spoiling it. Will just try my best to eat as well as I can and do lots of exercise. The whole point if me desp to lose this weight was to get confidence back and sort my life out make my body more healthy to have a baby.

Will try my best to make the bear choices I can while I'm here but can't beat myself up for enjoying myself. Xxx

It's up to u hunny... I think enjoying it is the best plan .... U will lose weight when u get bk! X

CarlyLanky140 said:
It's up to u hunny... I think enjoying it is the best plan .... U will lose weight when u get bk! X

I am enjoying :) diet will just have to be sorted when I get back! Xx

Yay :) xx

Hiya hun,

Hope you're totally sunning it up and having a fabulous holiday! :character00238:

What you need to do is rise above everyone else and remember the reason you wanted to lose weight in the first place. In your head you know you're in the right place now to lose weight - holiday isn't the place for being 100% but you knwo that as soon as you get back you'll be back on it - because you want to be! Please don't take this the wrong way but it doesn't sound like you're getting much encouragement to be healthy? At the end of the day you're tryng to do what is right for you and your body and that is all that counts - please don't let other people make you feel down! Here's a hug for you.....:hug99:

Saying that, my Mam was trying to make me eat loads of cakes just yesterday - **SABOTAGE** - I caved in and had 2 biscuits in the end! I know that Mam's think they can say whatever they like to us - and they can - but sometimes their words hurt us more than they know! I bet you look absolutely gorgeous hun - a little bit of confidence goes a long way so you get out there and show them hoe lush you are! HAVE FUN - and have a cocktail for me please :) xxxx

Katerpillar said:
Hiya hun,

Hope you're totally sunning it up and having a fabulous holiday! :character00238:

What you need to do is rise above everyone else and remember the reason you wanted to lose weight in the first place. In your head you know you're in the right place now to lose weight - holiday isn't the place for being 100% but you knwo that as soon as you get back you'll be back on it - because you want to be! Please don't take this the wrong way but it doesn't sound like you're getting much encouragement to be healthy? At the end of the day you're tryng to do what is right for you and your body and that is all that counts - please don't let other people make you feel down! Here's a hug for you.....:hug99:

Saying that, my Mam was trying to make me eat loads of cakes just yesterday - **SABOTAGE** - I caved in and had 2 biscuits in the end! I know that Mam's think they can say whatever they like to us - and they can - but sometimes their words hurt us more than they know! I bet you look absolutely gorgeous hun - a little bit of confidence goes a long way so you get out there and show them hoe lush you are! HAVE FUN - and have a cocktail for me please :) xxxx

Thanks Hun. it's just really hard while I'm
Here. trying my best though. xx

Friday 24th June.

Breakfast: melon.

Lunch: huge tuna salad. Lots of lettuce, tomatoes, onions, beetroot, carrot, peppers,cucumber with Mayo will say 2syns.

Banana and 2x alpen light bars (HEXB)

Tea: mixed salad with chicken same as yesterday it was that nice.

Strawberries and squirty cream!

Glass of milk (HEXA)
Really trying my hardest!!

Xx

Last edited:
Hugs x

Saturday 25th June.

Breakfast: scrambled egg on WM toast (HEXB) with tomatoes tiny bit of phili light. Will say 2syns coz only a dash of milk too.

Ice pop no idea how many syns!

Lunch: stayed in villa so made a jacket potato with tuna and Mayo (1.5 syns ) lettuce, tomatoes and ham and cheese (HEXA)

Apple.

Tea: went for a 3 course meal tonight with hubs had a lovely time food was Devine not very SW friendly tho!!

Starter: baby melon with ham was really nice :)

Main: chicken and veg stir fry with rice mmmmm!!

Desert: BAD! Cheesecake! WOW :)
1cocktail called love on the beach but strawberry instead of orange juice in it!

Xx

Last edited:
Hope ur having fun :) x

CarlyLanky140 said:
Hope ur having fun :) x

Loving it Hun really am so is Lee. Have u seen my pics! You couldn't do me a favour could you please!can you find out how many syns sangria and also cocktail has??? Still having fun just not going to over do it!! Xx

Back