The diary of my new life :)

LOL! I'm currently sat in our room having a cry. Don't get me wrong I'm so relaxed and I'm having a great time but my auntie had just got a call to say her sons gf is in labour. That's another one I was pregnant with I should have been 35 weeks but again I've got nothing to show for it. just really sad :( xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Awww no hun I know it must be so hard for you to hear that! I hope that you re OK and that your hubby is taking extra special care of you! Your body can be a temple when you get back and you can create a loving, warm place for your little offspring to grow! BIG HUGS for you!! xx

Breakfast: melon.

Today is going to be really bad food wise as it's my birthday party! Having people round at our villa so will be like a pool party! It's not my birthday till tomorrow but having party today :)

Xx

Oooo, sounds exciting - you make sure you have the BEST time ever! Have a cocktail for us xx And :birthday: for tomorrow!! xxxx

Enjoy party and happy birthday for 20 minutes time :) off to bed now.... Put on 1.5lb - not deserves but will be off next wk

See u soon xx

CarlyLanky140 said:
Enjoy party and happy birthday for 20 minutes time :) off to bed now.... Put on 1.5lb - not deserves but will be off next wk

See u soon xx

Thanks Hun. Sorry you put on I will be back on Sunday to kick your bum!! We can do sine just dance soon too :) xx

Wednesday 29th June MY BIRTHDAY :)

breakfast: melon :)

Lunch: well it was supposed to be tapas but what came was a meat platter!! cost 40 euros and we were starving afterwards!! total rip off! It was Salami, ham and cheese. Then a bitesize stuffed pepper with some kind of meat in it!! it was between 5 of us so not much at all.

Small slice of birthday cake that was like chocolate moose as it was soooo hot it was like mush! Lovely though :) :)

going out for a 3course meal for tea will try and make the best choices :)

Tea: so I had prawn and crab thing with salad for starter.
oven baked cod with potato slices for main.
Desert was cheesecake BAD but it's my birthday.

Xx

Last edited:
Happy Birthday! Have a good one xx

Hope u had a fab day :) xx

Feel so big :( can def tell I've put my weight back on. Put my shorts on this morning and they are feeling very uncomfortable. can't wait to get back and sort it out! Xx

U will have it off in no time x

Thursday 30th June.

Breakfast: BAD coco pops! With milk (HEXB)

Lunch: tiny bit of tapas which was meat and potato.

Handful of peanuts BAD.

Tea: tropical salad with chicken, pineapple, peppers, onions, lettuce, tomato, cucumber with Mayo 2syns.

Had a busy day went to a secluded beach, went to the top of a light house (V scary) went to a lovely Spanish village and had a walk. we were out all day and didn't have much time to eat! Didn't get tea till about 9:30pm!

Xx

Friday 1st July.

Breakfast: 2x WM toast (HEXB) with phili light 2syns.

Lunch: spaghetti carbonara from Italian cheese (HEXA) bad but it is my fave and we leave in 2days :(

Tea: 3course meal only eat half of it as I was such a pig at lunch!!
Starter: crab and prawn with salad.
Main: chicken and veg stir fry.
Desert: kit Kat cheese cake mmmmmmmmmmmmm we went to
Our fave restaurant for the last time so I thought what the hell!!!!! :0

Saturday 2nd July. It's our last day of 2week holiday so making the most of it. As you can see I've hardly drank alcohol apart from the odd cocktail. I've been honest about what I've eaten too. Not looking forward to WI when I get home :(

Breakfast: porridge with (HEXA) milk.

Lunch: lots of left over chicken and 3 pringles !!

Ice lolly it's sooooooo hot :)

Tea: steak with chips and salad.

Larger and lime.

Choc icecrean bad but it's our last night :(

Xx

Last edited:
Wow that cheesecake sounds lush! Sure u won't have put on much chick xx

Sunday 3rd July.
Leave Spain today :(

Breakfast: none did not have time.

Lunch: In airport I got a meatball subway was either that or McDonalds:(

On the plane I had crisps and shared hubs choc buttons.

Tea: Chinese BAD BAD BAD just got home and have NO FOOD :(

Will WI tomorrow and find out the damage.

Feel sooooooo fat and frumpy :(

Xx

Welcome home!! U will have any gain off in no time xx

Monday 4th July.

Just got back from holiday last night and was expecting a HUGE gain when I WI this morning to find I've only put on a pound in the whole 2weeks away! Soooooooooooo happy!! SO mission 9 continues!! hoping we have made a holiday baby please everyone keep fingers crossed will find out in 2weeks!

Night shift tonight :(

Breakfast: totally weird one as we HAVE NO food in the house after holiday!! All I could find was uncle bens express pouches Mexican style rice 2.5 syns with soy sauce and sweet chili sauce 1.5 syns.

Going shopping soon!!
Back from shopping spent a whopping £190 in morrisons!!

Melon, kiwi, grapes pomegranate seeds.

Lunch: lean pork stir fry with Chinese stir fry veg with egg noodles soy sauce and sweet chilli sauce 1.5 syns.

Cadburys light choc moose 3syns.

Tea: 2x WM bread ( HEXB)with ham, lettuce cucumber tomato and extra light Mayo 0.5 syns.
3x baby bell light (HEXA)

4 seafood sticks.
Packet of walkers crisps 6.5 syns.

Xx

Last edited:
Welcome back babes! OMG - WELL DONE YOU - only 1 measly little pound - that is fab! Hope you had an amazing time and everything crossed that you are brewing a holiday baba! :D :D
I also put 1lb on (without a holiday) and don't think I will EVER be in the 9's! …..EVER! :cry:

Katerpillar said:
Welcome back babes! OMG - WELL DONE YOU - only 1 measly little pound - that is fab! Hope you had an amazing time and everything crossed that you are brewing a holiday baba! :D :D
I also put 1lb on (without a holiday) and don't think I will EVER be in the 9's! …..EVER! :cry:

Thanks Hun! So pleased :) yes we WILL both get into the 9s!! Don't give up I need you!! I've also put some pics up here if you want to have a look!! xx

U will be in the 9s in no time... And crossing everything for a bump :) xx

Back