Smart Points The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph

Thanks girls, feeling good about it so far, am under my points most days. Have my house cleared out of any temptations. Have girlie night out on Saturday, no dinner just a few drinks so have to stay away from chipper on way home. Also going to playcentre on Sunday and then Cinema Sunday night so have to plan out my weeklies for that to keep under control.

Make sure you're using your dailies every day, you could find your body goes into starvation mode if you don't. Well Done about thinking about Weeklies planning, it's surprising how quickly they can go without realising otherwise! X

Ya i am trying too but im on 39 a day, and the leader said dont use them for the sake of using them get as close as you can and it will even out over the week

Ya i am trying too but im on 39 a day, and the leader said dont use them for the sake of using them get as close as you can and it will even out over the week

Can you send some extra points my way ;) x

LOL im sure when i get myself more prepared i will be looking for them :) Have to find nice low point treats that i can have in the evenings for myself to use up the last of the points.

LOL im sure when i get myself more prepared i will be looking for them :) Have to find nice low point treats that i can have in the evenings for myself to use up the last of the points.

Ooooo I'm sure there's lots of options out there, I've always like hot chocs for a small amount of points x

Good day yesterday:

Porriage 3sp
Milk (whole) 4sp

2 slices bread 3sp
Tuna/mayo/sweetcorn 2sp

Bag of Skips 3sp

Natural Yoghurt 3sp
Banana

Actifry paprika chips 6sp
Rice 6sp
Veg/Lentil Curry 2sp

Diet Coke