The difference water makes

newlifenow

my third weigh in and ive only lost 3 pounds :( Really disappointed, my water intake wasnt as good as the first 2 weeks so be careful and dont get caught out...

3lbs is fab hun. You will not continue to lose at the rate of the last two weeks. You've lost 17lbs in three weeks which is AMAZING!!!

To be honest, I'd be more than happy with that when I get my 2nd WI done tomorrow.

I lost 9lb last week and I'm scared that too much too soon will mean it will pile back on just as quick.

3lb is fab.

hi, my third week was pants too, i'd only lost a 1lb weight.....until... i see a picture nictastic has, of 1lb fat held in someones hand. its really alot, and what shaz says is right...17lbs in 3 weeks is alot....so
!!WELL DONE!!

well done hun 3lb is still good my water intake hasnt been good this week and with being ill i am not excepting to lose a lot this week

I know how you feel when you have had good losses then have a week which seems much lower. Sometimes your body just has to catch up with the fast loss so far. You are doing fantastically and, as Philip says, a lb of fat is a heck of a lot (and looks disgusting!) and you have lost 3! That's a bag of flour! Try lifting one of those up, it's pretty heavy.

Well done for losing 17lb in 3 weeks.

x

Back