The difference water makes

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by newlifenow, 1 September 2008 Social URL.

1. newlifenow

newlifenow Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.86%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    my third weigh in and ive only lost 3 pounds :( Really disappointed, my water intake wasnt as good as the first 2 weeks so be careful and dont get caught out...

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Shazpaz

Shazpaz Regular Member

Diet:
    South Beach
    3lbs is fab hun. You will not continue to lose at the rate of the last two weeks. You've lost 17lbs in three weeks which is AMAZING!!!

4. nicki26

nicki26 Gold Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
  5. Zayna

Zayna Full Member

To be honest, I'd be more than happy with that when I get my 2nd WI done tomorrow.

I lost 9lb last week and I'm scared that too much too soon will mean it will pile back on just as quick.

3lb is fab.

6. philip

philip Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    LT
    hi, my third week was pants too, i'd only lost a 1lb weight.....until... i see a picture nictastic has, of 1lb fat held in someones hand. its really alot, and what shaz says is right...17lbs in 3 weeks is alot....so
    !!WELL DONE!!

7. madhousemum

madhousemum Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    well done hun 3lb is still good my water intake hasnt been good this week and with being ill i am not excepting to lose a lot this week

8. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I know how you feel when you have had good losses then have a week which seems much lower. Sometimes your body just has to catch up with the fast loss so far. You are doing fantastically and, as Philip says, a lb of fat is a heck of a lot (and looks disgusting!) and you have lost 3! That's a bag of flour! Try lifting one of those up, it's pretty heavy.

Well done for losing 17lb in 3 weeks.

x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.