The Divas Weekly Weigh-in!

Caz - hey, people might stare but justthink - they will probably be staring at you cos of all the weight you have lost LOL!!!

And listen, feel free to post away on my mad thread, its full of all sorts of my own particular brand of nonsense!!!

You sound like you are going to do very well on this diet. You have your head in the right place, keep it up. Must try the Vanilla coffee thing and im not sure about the tabasco sauce but I gave up on the chicken soup when I was allowed the bars in the second week. pukey pukey!

Photos on Gallery....

Just uploaded a few piccies I had lurking on the PC of some of the 'real-life' weddings I did :)

Bea..... new shoooooes! The gorgeous black pointy toe ones with the ankle straps arrived today. Mmmmmmmm they so sexy...... ;) Someone stop me spending. Please!

You are going to have to buy a new shed just for your shoes soon!!! I had a look at your piccies and they are really lovely. Did you make all of the dresses?

Thanks Rachel, thanks Mini :)

Yes, all designed and made by Moi (oh with a little help from my assistant Jenny!). No photos of some of my later samples though, which are all a bit more er.... unsusual!! The Cutlers Hall in Sheffield borrowed some this week for their brochure photo shoot, so there will soon be professional photos of some of them, which will be great. Hurrah!

Yes, I do need a shoe-shed, its true. Wanting to wear some today but its going to be really really really manic trying to get through all the work, so am slobbing around in trainers, oh, the shame lol!

Happy Saturday everyone!!

Just uploaded a few piccies I had lurking on the PC of some of the 'real-life' weddings I did :)

Bea..... new shoooooes! The gorgeous black pointy toe ones with the ankle straps arrived today. Mmmmmmmm they so sexy...... ;) Someone stop me spending. Please!

Love the dresses! The shoes sound fab.....have a eye on a pair of Manola Blahniks on ebay at the mo also....too expensive and figure I may be a shoe size smaller when I finish this diet....but a girl can dream......

Hope your weekend isnt too busy!!

Ooooooh what are they like??? Apart from gorgeous of course :-S

I'm working all weekend, for my sins! What are you up to?

Feast your eyes of these babies!

eBay.ie: BNIB EYE-CATCHING MANOLO BLAHNIK SHOES 40 UK 7 (item 190137653563 end time 12-Aug-07 22:16:51 BST)

I have a schedule of family and friends that I need to catch up on. So visiting my mum today, my brother this evening, and 2 friends tomorrow.....have chatted to them on the phone but havent been to see them in ages so packing my bag with LT and Shaker and we are off the day....Hope you will get a little break..suppose with your own business its difficult....hope you get to hop in the tub with a glass of the fizzy stuff at somestage LOL...take care...Bea

Yeah, they are way too expensive........but a girl can dream....too much watching Sex and the City!!

Last edited:
Thanks Sonya :)

Bea, I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed the shoes lol! no, correction, YOU neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed the shoes!

Overdid it yesterday by trying to cut a hedge down at 4pm when it had reached 27.5 over here.... really not a good plan, had to go to bed.... Off for another manic day today in Nottingham sourcing fabrics and seeing my client and I MUST NOT forget to go and get weighed and pick up my next 2 weeks supply, hurrah, lol.

Shall love you and leave you and hope to get back sometime later on!

Happy days all!

Oooh Rachel, did you get my email?

You emailed me but didnt attach any photos ;-)
Want to send them through again?!

How did that happen I wonder. I had written an email and then gone on tinternet to have a look at dresses and saved a few to my hard drive but when I went to attach them I couldn't find them!! So I saved the email to send later when I had time to have a proper look. I wonder why the email sent anyway, it must have been David. If I get a chance this evening I will have another look and send you some pics.

Good luckk with the fabrics and the weigh in for later. I am having my weekly weigh in today at lunchtime too.

Bea don't listen to Elle you DON'T neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed those shoes!!! You neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed a cheaper pair!! :)

Hee hee....still viewing them on line...its like a little "fix" .....but would you believe it my feet are getting smaller so I am putting a ban on buying shoes till I know what my size is....off to google handbags!!! Will be back if i see anything fab!!!!!!

I can't wait to be able to wear nice shoes again, I have barely worn heels for 7 years now, I used to live in them

My husband has said he'll get me a pair of manolo blahniks when I reach my target, just like Carries!!!!!

Sorry I read your SatC refs below and I absoluteley love that program, I am working my way through the boxsets at the mo lol

Back