The Divas Weekly Weigh-in!

SSSoooooorrrrryyyyyy!! But it smelt sooooooooo yummy...all crispy on fresh white bread with tomato sauce...he only ate half and I had to throw rest in bin LOL....wasnt tempted...honestly...but do still have a watery mouth!!!!

Bea, stop it LOL!! :drool:

Hi All,

Sorry to crash your conversation!!

Well, i finally got weighed-in for this week, and, even after i raided the fridge last week, i managed to scrap by and lost 4lbs which brings my total weight loss to 15lbs in 2 weeks!
Im lucky, it could have gone horribly wrong!!

Im back on track now & just want to thank you all for your nice comments on my Postxxxxx

Siobhan

(Currently 13, 12lbs...and getting happier....)

Well done and join in any time, its nice to get a bit of fresh blood sometimes because we just keep talking about SAUSAGES!!:D

hee hee... you've made me laugh... :D
myself and dh are on LT aswell, and last night we were teasing ourselves just talking about what we 'used' to eat (I mean 'hello', it's not even 2 weeks yet!!)... and I was talking about having a yummy baked spud with bacon, cheese and coleslaw... that used to be my fave lunch...
OR... the Bagel Factory's Chilli tuna Melt... ohmigod, mouth watering.... mmmmm....
oh girls, this is sooo tough :sigh: ... but ok, it'll be worth it ... YAY

LOL omg that baked spud sounds lovely but I have to keep saying to myself everytime I think of food the old cliche " Slim feels better than food tastes" or whatever it is!!

totally girls... had my 'yummy' choc shake for lunch... ahem...

So now... bring on the skinny minnie brigade... lol

Bad taste in mouth. Tastes a bit like a camels armpit might taste although having never licked a camels armpit I am a bit worried about how I know that!!

Neither does mine...but bought some on ebay...think I paid way over the odds for them but hey ho...can you the link if you like.

I got mine from the chemist...boots do them too... I paid £5 ...something for mine, cant remember the something though.

Definately got robbed... LOL paid nearly 12 online....go with Boots girls...thanks Sonkie!!

Being doing Lipotrim for 3 weeks now

Eventually I seem to have found the will power to lose weight. Put 3 stone on when I got married and another 3stone whilst pregnant and more since my daughter is now 7yrs old :eek:

My friend told me about Lipotrim, thot why not let's give it a go :p

Started 16 July 2007 at a massive 17s 1.5lbs :mad:

1st week lost 11.5lbs
2nd week lost 5.5lbs
3rd week lost 6.5lbs

I am really noticing a difference, feel so proud of myself

Eventually I seem to have found the will power to lose weight. Put 3 stone on when I got married and another 3stone whilst pregnant and more since my daughter is now 7yrs old :eek:

My friend told me about Lipotrim, thot why not let's give it a go :p

Started 16 July 2007 at a massive 17s 1.5lbs :mad:

1st week lost 11.5lbs
2nd week lost 5.5lbs
3rd week lost 6.5lbs

I am really noticing a difference, feel so proud of myself

Hey welcome to the forum hun.......we are a great bunch and the lipotrim family is growing nicely now.

Back