The Divas Weekly Weigh-in!

You will look fab on holiday Bea!! Not too skinny and not fat just curvey and sexy!!
Oh thanks Rachel....looking forward to it and beginning not to feel fat!! How are you doing so far this week...

help how do i update my ticker lost 3.3 lbs today yippee the first stone gone and how do i do a weekly list like you guys

Go on to the tickerfactory site and enter your password and it should allow you....the link should automatically update your ticker....

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D:D:D:D:D:D

:scale:

I lost 4.5lb this week!!! WOWZERS!!! Biggest loss in a week since I started LT 16 weeks ago!

*jumps up and down like a loon*

Have a happy Tuesday all :)

Fantastic Elle,

You've done amazing staying the distance.....sooooooo glad your hard work is being rewarded.
xx

Thanks hun :)
Yes, all 5 corsets are ready lol, which means I have absolutely no choice but to keep going on CD so that I can fit into them!! Less than 6 weeks to go, wooohooooooo!!!

67 LB gone . that is great. 6 weeks and then the time has come wooooooooo . Think you are going to hit goal . Well done !

OMG I am SO excited!! My size 16 jeans bought a couple of weeks ago are now too big, my new pink and white bike leathers are too big, I cant believe it, I am going to be SLIM!! Well, ok, not slender-slim, still rather curvy but thats how we want it ;-)

WOW...the Size 16s too big!!! What a fab feeling!!!! Well done Elle...you are such an inspiration.. you really have such determination!!!!

Hey ho

Well.... I knew I couldnt match last weeks uber-loss this week..... and I didnt :sigh:

Only 2lb gone this week :sigh:. But that makes 6.5lb in the past 2 weeks so I am not going to grumble. Thats fine. Still on track to get near enough to goal by 12 Nov.

Tried on one of the corsets for the shoot yesterday. EEP, I need to shift another 2" from everywhere to feel really good in it (Still going to be a bit risqué though ;)). Looking at my inch-loss history on WLR it looks as though that will be no problem at all, but it just seems to be rushing up on me so quickly. Really need to step things up with the toning now, I have decided that from today till the shoot, I am going to crosstrain and rebound every day, plus start really looking after my skin (legs are appalling lol) and getting plenty of self tan on! Its going to be a total health-and-beauty-fest Chez Elle:whip:

Please, everybody, nag me like hell.

2lbs is still a fab weight loss at this stage. A bag of sugar in fat gone.......I know I always want to lose more, but dont we all.

What do we need to nag you about? You're doing fab, fab, fab.

I'm lucky with regards to excess skin. Because I started at a size 16, my skin has not stretched that much. I've been this size before and got down to a size 12 no excess skin so I know I'm VERY lucky.

My best friend has that problem though. What can be done about it......anything? She is getting really depressed about it and wishes she hadnt bothered losing the weight because she says she feels less sexy now then she did before. Her stomach and legs are really sagging. Would she get help on the NHS do you think?

Well I was just talking to Charlotte about that on a different thread. She would like a tummy tuck but the NHS dont do it anymore because they consider it to be cosmetic now. Im not sure if the case was really severe if they could be turned??

Its crazy isnt it when you think about it. Losing all that weight (she's lost 7 stones) she is bound to be more healthy and therefore costing the NHS less....its crazy they cannot do anything about it. These people have worked soooooo hard it doesnt seems fair! She is saving for a tummy tuck.....but then she needs her legs doing as well......i feel so sorry for her. I just keep telling her how fantastic she looks.....which she does, but she said naked she looks like a 90yr old. She's only 34.

Poor Girl, you can understand how she doesnt feel sexy. She probabaly looks and feels great when she is all dressed up and then feels crap when it's bedtime. Thats how I feel sometimes (depending on the TOTM)!!

Thanks Sharon - I need nagging to keep on going and get toning lol! I need to get rid of some of this tummy and I have 4 weeks 6 days left to do it!

You've done amazingly well. To stick at this diet long term is not easy and is a huge acheivement. I've just started this week doing exercise and I've been really good with the shakes and up to now I've not lost!!!! Typical, on the weeks when I go out for a 'curry' and do not exercise I lose 5 or 4 lbs. I know I cannot sustain that, but I want to lose at least 2lbs. Well I've got 3 more days before weigh in. My target is my holiday on the 10th December. I want to lose another 1.5 stone before then. I'll then be 11.5stone and I look pretty good at that weight....curvy but no celulite etc. I want to be realistic and not try to get the figure I had when i was 20, just a nice size 12/14 and I'll be thrilled.

I dont think you'll have any problem with your targets........if anyone can do it you can!
xx

Reactions: Bea
That is the weight and size that I would like to get to Shaz. I am really thinking of starting again very soon, I have to check what i have left in my cupboard and do some calcs to see how close to pay day I can get with the packs because im skint this month!! I weighed myself again the other day and im 13st 7lbs which is 6lbs less than the last time I weighed myself but that was using a different set of scales so I should still be roughly the same weight.

Well.... I knew I couldnt match last weeks uber-loss this week..... and I didnt :sigh:

Only 2lb gone this week :sigh:. But that makes 6.5lb in the past 2 weeks so I am not going to grumble. Thats fine. Still on track to get near enough to goal by 12 Nov.

Tried on one of the corsets for the shoot yesterday. EEP, I need to shift another 2" from everywhere to feel really good in it (Still going to be a bit risqué though ;)). Looking at my inch-loss history on WLR it looks as though that will be no problem at all, but it just seems to be rushing up on me so quickly. Really need to step things up with the toning now, I have decided that from today till the shoot, I am going to crosstrain and rebound every day, plus start really looking after my skin (legs are appalling lol) and getting plenty of self tan on! Its going to be a total health-and-beauty-fest Chez Elle:whip:

Please, everybody, nag me like hell.

Oh WOW the end in site 4 week and a few days!!!! It seemed like an age away when we first started in June eh?????

Did you ever get the Callanetics DVD....19 hours and it give you great tone!! Honestly its tough to do (god I hate her voice) but the excercises do really work.....

For the pins and upper arms I have been using a body shop scrub every couple fo days and then some Chanel body sculpting cream (once a day and twice if I remember) and it does seem made a difference - dont know if its the exercise or just getting the blood flowing in the thighs...I have a good few pounds more left to use but they are getting smoother...you will see good results in 4 weeks!!!! and you can also use on your tummy to help smooth out....

Its so great....can wait to see those photos they will really spur the rest of us for the last few hurdles!!

WELL Done!!!!!

Back