The dream - lycra and a few sequins...

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by curvesncurls, 22 July 2011 Social URL.

1. curvesncurls

curvesncurls Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0.5lb(20.29%)
    Diet:
    Primal with Kettlebells
    :rolleyes:
    Sooooooooo.... Nothing like a challenge to spur on the weight loss guys and gals. With that in mind, on a whim, I applied for our local Strictly Come Dancing at Christmas .... and was accepted on the last female place. Was buzzing yesterday, I LOVE dancing and always wanted to learn it properly, old style like the dance halls.

Fast forward to today, and I'm wondering what the bloody hell I've done. My cellulite, big belly and massive thighs are going to be poured into a "costume" of some sort in 20 weeks. ARgh!!! WTF am I going to do? Can you be thrilled and petrified at the same time? And how much do you think I can lose by then - giving that I'm with the personal trainer 3 times a week and being killed, and not really sticking to plan:eek:, it'll be like my first week back.

Any help possible would be greatly appreciated... along with some valium!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. NiaX

NiaX Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ooo...how exciting!

I can understand your apprehension though. I'm sure you'll pull out all the stops and be ready to shimmy your brand new smaller bum around the dancefloor. You can do it!!!

4. Shirleen

Shirleen Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    21st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(2.77%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    oh exciting!

Get back on plan and I reckon you'll lose a sizeable amaount by then!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.