The dresses we all bought in Nov/Dec

Goreygirl

Gold Member
Hi gang

Anyone get into these dresses? I'm not but didn't expect to be just yet.... mine is more my goal dress.

But just wondering how everyone else is faring?

yeah. i got into mine when i bought it but it was a little tight on my upper bra bulge area. when i wore it it zipped up with no problems. i looked amazing, even if i say it myself... if i don't no one else will :) lol no pics of me wearing it though. i will have to wear it again on another night out and get some pics. i wore my white furry coat with it and black shoes.

i looked amazing, even if i say it myself... if i don't no one else will :) lol no pics of me wearing it though. i will have to wear it again on another night out and get some pics. i wore my white furry coat with it and black shoes.

Well done Nikki! That's fantastic :D

Mine zips up but has a slight stretch to it so that's probably why! (mind you it wouldn't have zipped up in September!). I just need to stop looking like a stuffed sausage in it! ;)

lol @stuffed sausage - know just how that feels. I haven't bought anything ;-(. All I had were some new clothes I have had for 10 years and was desperate to get back into - the waists are now good round my tummy but I can nearly fit 2 legs into 1. Quite disappointed because I have dreamt of fitting into them for so long and now they look sack like on my legs ;-(. Oh well only 3 stone to go and I can have a whole new wardrobe. My mum gave me a "voucher" for £100 for my birthday and another for christmas for me to spend on clothes when I want to so I have that to look forward to.

Wow Setas... that's brilliant about your "skinny clothes" but I can sympathise with the disappointment of not being able to wear them for long. I have a whole closet full of size 14 clothes that still have tags or have been barely worn but I plan to buy a few pairs of funky boots once I get to goal as my "present".

Fair play to your Mum for the gifts... you should get the personal shopper in John Lewis or Debenhams to help you spend it ... they are a free service :D

wow you're going to have some fun spending that money. i know i would.

Back