The evils of BREAD!

You know, I am going to Lyon, France next month - that is the motherland of bread and cheese (although Germany apparently have more different types of bread that France!)... this is when I need to bring out my zen, and be one with myself and just have a little bread here and there. Oh man it will be tough... but ooo, it will be good.

This thread is making me relapse!!!!
Stay brave little one. Think of the newbies;)
Ooh it's that pillowy softness spread with salty real butter with a crusty shell surrounding crunchy lettuce and soft silky egg mayonnaise with a hint of black pepper. *Drool*
Shut up!!:eek:

Admin can we have Shirleen banned please? :D
You know, I am going to Lyon, France next month - that is the motherland of bread and cheese (although Germany apparently have more different types of bread that France!)... this is when I need to bring out my zen, and be one with myself and just have a little bread here and there. Oh man it will be tough... but ooo, it will be good.

Fear not, holidays are exempt! (it's the law)

Maximus said:
Stay brave little one. Think of the newbies;)

Shut up!!:eek:

Admin can we have Shirleen banned please? :D

Fear not, holidays are exempt! (it's the law)

Did you not like my M&S impression???? Lol

Don't give it up is my advice.

Trust me from one who lost 97lb to reach target, then started to creep back up again. When you reach target or where you want to be, you don't re-start anything.

You continue as you are. If you cut out bread from your diet, and then re-introduce it, it's a sure-fire way to gain.

Continue with your wholemeal bread (HEXB) remember you can have up to 2 per day on original and green (that's 6 slices of Weightwatchers brown Danish).

You can also use syns for bread (2 syns per slice for the above).

Otherwise you would have to start eating bread at the expense of the equivalent in calories/syns/HEX's

Steve

Thanks a lot Steve! Well done on your weight loss.

This thread is funny! It seems like a lot of us have bread as our weakness ... I would certainly take a Subway over chocolate any day, and have been doing my best to abstain!

I do sometimes want a BLT though ... :eek:

Subway in the states (just back from Florida) currently have a promotion - $5 for any footlong! - thats only £3.30.

Italian BMT s my favourite on Hearty Italian. Oops, I'm worse than Shirl!;)

Back