The Exercise Challenge - July 2011

Miss Mango

Little Miss Wii Fit!
Hey everyone, I have decided to re-name the challenge to just The Exercise Challenge as I am worried that some people may be put off by the Wii in the title and they might think its just for the Wii when its not.

So, this thread is a place for all of us exercisers to post our goals, hours racked up, exercises done and general supportive chit chat for July 2011 - all forms of exercise can be included, so get your times down!

I am going for 18 hours again this month and I'm going to try to be really motivated this time :D

Lets see how we go for July 2011 - see you all soon!

Miss Mango: 18 hours - 0 done

I'm in! I am aiming for 15hrs exercise and a 2nd mini goal to give the Wii another shot.
I had better start by plugging it back in and taking the supersize box of biccies of the bookshelf that holds the wii games!
Laura

I failed last months wii challenge completely... I didn't know ordinary exercise could be counted and its started taking over my life lately, giving me no time for teh wii!! I'll set myself a high number because I do a lot already anyway, so it'll give me a challenge

Hannata: 28 hours - 0 done

Yay, glad to have you both in with our challenge :D

A Hanata, thats a shame, I think I had said that all exercise could be included, but having the Wii in the title made it confusing, sorry about that. Hopefully you will be posting up lots of hours this month :D

Will be good to have you on board :D I'm REALLY determined this month, I am sick of being a tubbylump :p

I'm in. I plan to do 28 hours. I will be doing all sorts including power walking, jogging, toning, weights, yoga etc.

Can I do the 30 day shred at the same time or shall I include that in the 28?

I'm in! Just getting back into exercise mode. I'll aim for 15 hrs as well.
PS: I don't know how to add my name & goal to the list, please help.

Count me in!! Loving the fact all exercise counts now :)

Have added you Beverley & Trimlea :)

Shazzabir: 30 hours - 0 done
Beverley8603: 28 hours - 0 done
Trimlea: 15 hours - 0 done

Thanks for adding us in Shaz :)

Count me in again, failed last month but feeling more motivated now.

Hippogirl: 15 hours - 0 done

I always count in half my hours at work as I always tend to be rushing around usually power-walking (kind of) between tasks, gets my heart rate up so I include it, does any1 else do this? I've managed to strain a muscle behind my breast bone (a work related injury I think lol) so wont be doing much for a while, it hurts to even walk at the mo :(

Samprand: 25 hours - 0 done

I'll join in too if that's ok :)

I've only just really started to be more active, so i think i should really take it a bit easy at first....so 12 hours,3 hours a week (ish) i think is ideal, for now

Little_bubblez: 12 hours- 0 done

Can i join to please anything to keep me motivated! Not going to the gym anymore so struggling with racking up the hours so ill go for 15 hours.

Shenzi: 15 hours - 0 done

I'd like to join too if that's ok...and I am going for 30 hours x

Shenzi: 15 hours - 0 done
Lily42uk: 30 hours -0 done

Wow this is great. How do I log in my hours. Am I being stupid?????

Having a rest (ish) day today. Just some walking and ready for tomorrow!!

copy and paste the list and add urself to the end of it. easier said than done if u dont know how to do it though lol

if u dont know how to do it one of is will add u to it :) how many hours do u want to do?

wooooooo are we ready and raring to go tomorrow ladies and...gents? (not sure if we have any guys lol)

I want to do a spin cycle class tomorrow but its all depending on my knee. Its been playing up a little so I don't want to overdo it :)

I can't wait, im gonna kill that target :D

OK I am ready. Have 30 day shred to start today so will see how that goes and then power walking etc. Will try to copy and paste.

1st July coming up!!!!

Ok im about to put on those trackies and get on it bye bye fat and hello sexy lol

Hoping: 30 hours - 0 done
Shenzi: 15 hours - 20 Mins Done
Lily42uk: 30 hours -0 done

Last edited: