The Exercise Thread - today I....

TT, all ok love? Hot water bottle, fluffy blanket, girlie movie and I hope you feel better very soon (((hugs)))

Woofy X

Sukie,

That was very good to read, an inspiration. I will have a go in a couple of months I think.. wont be able to use my weight as an excuse so much then.
You mentioned your little one was prem, my son was 27+6, 2lb 0.5oz. He's my little miracle and is now a cheeky little toddler... who is sat on my lap chewing my sky remote..:rolleyes:
These big life things we all have certainley do put diets in perspective sometimes. xx

goodness thats even earlier than bella , she was 10 weeks prem , weighed 3lb 4 , you wouldnt know it now shes nearly 4 and tall and gangly and still manages to reduce me to tears with pride when i look at my brave little 'hero' , she saved me :0)
and all you can see is 2 scars on her chest from her lung drains , but other than that shes my little fighter ,

Why was Bella early? Nicholas was because of pre-eclampsia. Its funny, they seem completely oblivious to how much worry as parents they put us through bless them.

Exercise wise, nothing official today, although have run round like a mad thing sorting for moving, cleaned mattress, cleared out under bed, hoovered under bed, hoovered rest of upstairs, cleaned bathroom. Im knackered so I think it must count as exercise somewhere along the line, lol. xx

Yes thanks Woof! Just that I told my boss that he was lazy an stitching me up (ooops!) my sons started fighting in the pub and we were all thrown out, I managed to spend £80 on nothing, my lodger gave me one days notice and instead of paying her rent today, moved out without even thanking me for treating her like a daughter since September. Oh, I had to cancel my car going in the garage for repairs cos I can't afford it now LOL.

God I am such a negative person these days - help!

(((((hugs))))) Im sorry your having a rough time...Take some time out for YOU.... Hot bubble bath, tipple of your choice and try and chill babes...... I know its hard and I understand your "pissed" Dont allow all these goings on to kill your diet, your a strong lady and will hate yourself in the morning......

Good vibes coming your way... Ready:vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:

Always about if you ever need to have a bloody good moan, TT.

Take care

Woofy X

Last edited:
hey rach ,
same here , pre-eclampsia , very weird felt fine then my liver started to fail so she was out in no time :0) very surreal !!!

Yeah, I was out shopping with friends in the morning, felt absolutely fine, went to routine midwife appt in the afternoon and by that night was having some very serious conversations with serious looking doctors. Its scary how life can change so quickly.

I just spotted you are in cumbria, whereabouts? I grew up in whitehaven.
xx

Thank you for the good vibes Woof, unfortunately I have gained a lb lmfso!!!!

TT, is today ur weigh in day? If you are weighin today and have been "naughty" yesterday, it will only be water babes.... Draw a line under it girl, and lets move on.....

TODAY IS A NEW DAY, NEW START!!!!!

Dont make me get my vibe stick out again lol

Keep strong! Ur doing this for you, hunni, No other fecker is gonna babes. Ur no1 today! and every day!!!

YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!!

Hugs and vibe sticks
Woofy X

TT, you can only control your actions sweetie, nobody elses, don't let others insensitivity bring you down. xxxxxx

Yeah, I was out shopping with friends in the morning, felt absolutely fine, went to routine midwife appt in the afternoon and by that night was having some very serious conversations with serious looking doctors. Its scary how life can change so quickly.

I just spotted you are in cumbria, whereabouts? I grew up in whitehaven.
xx
lol what a small world , i live in whitehaven :0) have a small salon on duke street and teach at lakes college , how bizzare !!!!

Sukie, I will pm you rather than put all sorts of personal info on here for the world to see, lol.

Exercise today..
Been to the gym:
10 x trainer
12.5 treadmill!!! :D
15 bike
weights

I was so inspired by Sukie's running speach that I thought I would give it a go. I struggle to keep my heart rate down with cardio, so ended up doing running til it got up to 190bpm (20-30secs), then fast walking until it slowed down again to 170 (1.5 mins or so). I moved to another treadmill as the first one was playing up, so on the second one did 1.03km in 10 mins. Not good at all, but if I can maybe do a little bit more each time, heart rate permitting, then might get there eventually. :p

Didnt do v well with weights today, I did a lot on friday and I was still a bit sore today so will have another go on tuesday.

Also hopefully going swimming in a bit if wee man gets up from his nap in time. xx

Exercise today..

I struggle to keep my heart rate down with cardio, so ended up doing running til it got up to 190bpm (20-30secs), then fast walking until it slowed down again to 170 (1.5 mins or so). I moved to another treadmill as the first one was playing up, so on the second one did 1.03km in 10 mins. Not good at all, but if I can maybe do a little bit more each time, heart rate permitting, then might get there eventually. :p
hey dont put down what youve done ,its how we all start , its a fantastic start , its when you dont try at all that you need to beat yourself up , not for giving it a bash.
wel done xxxxextra gold star for you today , you should be beaming with delight for doing something new x:happy096:

feeling a touch off today but still had a go , did 50 mins on the treadmil ,combination of speed hill walking , flat running and a little hill running , still feel uegh which is odd usually a run makes me feel much better but not today , hope its just because i was a lazy mare and got up late !!

Im back from swimming.. and I didnt drown. :p
Nicholas had a brilliant time, we thought we had better take him in preperation for tenerife in case he didnt like it.
I did a bit of 'swimming'. I cant swim very well at all, so my attempts probably look very funny indeed. I am absolutely exhausted now though, sat here nearly asleep so it must have done some good.

Sukie.. when you started running, how big were you and how long did it take you to build up. I feel a bit deflated about what I managed today, but you are right its trying that counts. Just because you think you cant do something its no excuse not to try. I just feel very self counscious at the mo, with all the other people proper running next to me. :8855:

xx
xx

Im back from swimming.. and I didnt drown. :p
Nicholas had a brilliant time, we thought we had better take him in preperation for tenerife in case he didnt like it.
I did a bit of 'swimming'. I cant swim very well at all, so my attempts probably look very funny indeed. I am absolutely exhausted now though, sat here nearly asleep so it must have done some good.

Sukie.. when you started running, how big were you and how long did it take you to build up. I feel a bit deflated about what I managed today, but you are right its trying that counts. Just because you think you cant do something its no excuse not to try. I just feel very self counscious at the mo, with all the other people proper running next to me. :8855:

xx
xx
about 11 stone . so definately no stick :0)
mind i run really well now at 12 .1 although i do notice the extra weight im carrying , but hey ho its on its way off again :0) just slowly :rolleyes:

Oh dont I feel lazy!!!!!!!! Note to self, get off ur little white arse and get on the wii fit woman!!!!

Ive fit fingers as always posting somewhere, do that count u think?

Woofy X

I didnt make it to the gym today, I dont know what I did to myself attempting to run on sunday but yesterday and today I have had awful pain when walking in both hip joints. Its just about worn off now, but I couldnt walk when I got up this morning. Is this just because im not used to running, out of the 12.5 mins on treadmill, I prob only did like 4 mins running altogether. Is this enough to have caused this?
Im a bit worried about trying again now. xx

Back