The Face Change picture

WOW, Check you out.. :D

You look fab..

Good work!

wow what a difference
you look great and so much younger and trendy
well done hun
xx

I think you've gotta lose the glasses kid , as they are aging you , other than that you have done well to lose the weight , ok so we need to de-age you here smile

i disagree i think the glasses make him look 'cool' i.e 'hip' because of the type of glasses they are i.e look fashionable lol ;)

WOW!! WOW!! WOW!! Amazing well done!

OMG!!! That is truly amazing....it's like a magic trick!!! :D :D

Well sad to say that once again I have put approx 2 stone back on, so whilst I am over 5 stone lighter than my orginal pre Cambridge weight, it's all starting to go 'Pete Tong' again, so I will be starting SS again tomorrow.

Guessing my weight is about 17 stone at the moment, goal is 14 stone.

See you around folks

H

I haver slipped a bit too BigH. Not put on any weight but i feel myself going so yes....tomorrow is a new day

i missed this first time around as I was on holiday. You looked amazing in your second photo.

Good luck with restart ... and remember, if you go back to same eating habits you will gain again. Hope you learn a new relationship with food this time around. Losing it is the easier bit isn't, keeping it off is where the real work is.

Do you have any plans in place for how you will do things differently once you have lost the weight?

Not being negative, by the way. Just want to see you succeed.

Both previous attempts at CD, I finished in early October and by xmas all the demons appeared to be gone and I was eating a normal healthy diet. BUT then xmas struck, I went mad on food and never recovered, complete deja vu - This time I just hope the absence of xmas (for a long time) will allow me to really sort myself out

I haver slipped a bit too BigH. Not put on any weight but i feel myself going so yes....tomorrow is a new day

Good luck tomorrow :)

OMFGG, you don't look like the same person, you have dropped years as well as lbs.

I'm sure my OH won't mind me saying this but you look absolutely gorgeous.

Keep up the good work.

OMFGG, you don't look like the same person, you have dropped years as well as lbs.

I'm sure my OH won't mind me saying this but you look absolutely gorgeous.

Keep up the good work.

Haha - thanks x

Hiya h- I'm sure you can go all the way this time! You look SO goos in poto 2.And have you thought about hypnotherapy to help with maintainance.
Good luck- sexy !! xxx

I did just that after losing all my weight on LL. Big rethink, big restart and now on CD I really want to plan how I shall keep on the straight and narrow. It takes effort on a large scale to take the weight off but it takes even greater determination and re-education of eating habits to keep it all under control. You have a wonderful smile in both photos but the second one shows a man who is comfortable with himself and so proud of his achievements. Hang in there ... you can do it .... and learn from it this time round.

Back