I likey your funky hair do in the new pic btw :D

Thanks hun ;)

I call it my Midlife crisis hair do :D

(if 33 is old enough lol)
xx

Im 33 are we in a mid life time of life then :eek::cry:

*shoot me now*

The way I lived my life from 15-25 I reckon I'm well past Mid life :D

Speechless, what a fantastic picture, you really do look like two different people.. which in a way you are!

x

loooooooooooool thats sooo funny big(not so big now) h , i was the same in my late teens to early twenties :D boozing & living it up :p feel like ive lived 3 lives

pmsl :D

Thanks Porgeous, same about you x

loooooooooooool thats sooo funny big(not so big now) h , i was the same in my late teens to early twenties :D boozing & living it up :p feel like ive lived 3 lives

pmsl :D

..:D

You look fab, well done and can I just say to Dutch how great she looks too from her before and after as well. When I first looked at this site 3 months ago this inspired me, infact everyone here does xx

Hi Big H many congrats on your loss

how long have you maintained now and how quickly did u move up the maintenace steps?

i have lost about 8 stone but obviously quite worried ill put the weight on long term

:whistle: ...quite the attractive one!!!Both before and after, but well done, you!!!

Charley

Can’t believe how different you look in your pics!! Re the thumbnails - I just did a screen print of each pic and pasted them into Paint then save as a jpeg

Ness

Thanks and good luck to you

Rich

Well done on the 8 stone, that’s superb. I’m not the best person to advise about maintaining because I still fluctuate by about 2-3 stones every few months and have to get back on SS to shift it, which really isn’t healthy or a long term solution. All I will say is, the first time is the easiest, so just keep it off mate.
1 weeks of each step of stabilisation should be ok.

Emerald

“How you doing” ;)

:D

Blimey that’s not the same person !!! OMG what a difference
You look really handsome as well – well done such a short space of time i bet people won’t recognise you !!

THANKS BIG H you have done very well

i know how u feel i have done other diets and put on before this time determines not too i jsut cant!!

Back