The far to go diary.

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by Thursdays Child, 17 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Thursdays Child

Thursdays Child Member

Hiya! First post here, I have a long road ahead of me. I am 40 very overweight and determined. 8 weeks in to my slimming world adventure and 1.5 stone sticker last night. :D

A food diary is my experiment, I get bored and I need to look back and remember the meals I had that worked and didnt make me want to cry a bit. So here goes. The dairy of someone who has VERY far to go.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Thursdays Child

Thursdays Child Member

My WI is a Monday night so my new week starts here. Breakfast is usually a green banana and a muller but I cant face it today so just 3 mugs of tea. Lunch will be a bowl of home made lentil soup. My appetite never seems to kick in till about 5pm, evenings are my downfall!

4. Thursdays Child

Thursdays Child Member

Another day gone so here is today

Breakfast - Tea lots of tea

Lunch - bowl of lentil soup, muller light, banana.

Dinner - sw chips, 1/2 low fat smoked sausage, corn on the cob, salad.

Strawberries, tea, diet cola.

HE was a bag of ryvita vinegar things and 42g feta cheese eaten as a supper.

Syns were.. 3.5 for sausage
    10 for chocolate
    1 rich tea

Not a brilliant day but not terrible. I didnt like the ryviat things much and I could have had more superfree today for sure. Tomorrow we shall see!

5. Thursdays Child

Thursdays Child Member

No breakfast again just tea, then a really nice lunch of home made chicken and veg soup and a really big bowl of grapes, strawberries and blueberies.

Dinner is going to be something fishy! Not a bad day so far but I am really hungry now and could murder a couple of bags of crisps!

6. Thursdays Child

Thursdays Child Member

So yesterdays list goes as...

breakfast , just tea

lunch, bowl of chicken soup home made loads of veg, massive bowl of blueberries grapes and strawberries

dinner, sw chips, joes chinese chicken and a big salad with lettuce, red onion, cucumber and cherry toms 1tbs salad cream thinned out with a bit of vinegar (1 syn)

loads of tea and a diet pop

HE was 3 slices of ww danish bread toasted with a dairlylea triangle on each one as supper

syns

1 salad cream
    packet of velvets 4.5
    1 caramelt 2
    1 small kitkat 5
    1 ww marshmallow slice thing 3

15.5 whoops :flirt2:

7. Thursdays Child

Thursdays Child Member

Today was a wierd day, the food has been strange, strangely filling.

breakfast, banana and tea

lunch, home made chicken soup tea

dinner, i made one of those egg loaf things with loads of veg and bacon and garlic, was really nice with a baked spud

load of fresh pineapple for pudding

HE was a cereal bar didnt manage the dairy bit today

syns.

velvets. 4.5
    2 choccos 2
    wham bar 5

total 11.5

8. Thursdays Child

Thursdays Child Member

Today was harsh, I am really tired.

breakfast was a banana and tea

lunch was more bloody soup, man I am bored of that soup but its finished now thank goodness!

afternoon snackage was the last slice of the eggy thing I made last night.

Dinner was a cop out, chips smoked sausage and beans and I have just realised I didnt count the syns in the sausage. :(

syns today have been

2 packs of velvets 8
    1 caramenlt 2
    curly burly 6
    sausage 3.5

19.5 errrrrrrrrugh :( :(

I will try harder tomorrow, I am getting bored and its showing in my choices I think. :(

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.