The fat irishman

LOL here too tho, I'm sure I heard a "c" word used instead!

Lol, I thought it was a B word but that works too! Suppose it depends on how many vodka diet cokes the person telling it had had! :)

LOL, thanks for the jokes I enjoyed them anyway ;) Sitting back for the fat/blonde jokes to come so I can jump up and down and get huffy...LOL wanders if I can count that as body magic?! (ha ha ha bloody hell i'm funny) xx

Hey, any movement above the norm is counted towards body magic as long as you sustain it for over 5mins! HUFF, STOMP AND SCREAM that's gotta count! ;) Imagine filling it in on a fit log! :D

As a fat 'pig' from n ireland i should be outraged and indignant right? Well sorry but I thought both jokes were hiliarious but its getting really hard to keep typing and skipping at the same time... roll on tomorrow!!!

lol !!!!!:8855::8855::8855::8855:

LMAO - whatever joke you tell you risk offending someone!

Except maybe the blondes....they just are too blonde to realise when people ar taking the mick out of them ;)

HAHAHAHAHA

MichelinMummy said:
LMAO - whatever joke you tell you risk offending someone!

Except maybe the blondes....they just are too blonde to realise when people ar taking the mick out of them ;)

HAHAHAHAHA

Not being blonde I couldn't comment but I'm fairly sure my neighbours heard my lol!

Lol brilliant, gave me a wee laugh for the day xx

A man went to his Doctor. 'I want you to eat regularly for 2 days, skip a day & repeat this for 14 days & you should lose at least 5llbs.
The man returned and shocked the Dr by losing 60lbs!
'That's amazing!' the Dr said, 'Did you follow my instructions?'
The man nodded,' but I thought I was going to drop dead on that third day".
''From hunger?' asked the Dr?
'No! the bloody skipping'

Not any less funny without the Irish references!

I honestly thought Irish jokes went out in the 1970s. I am sorry to see one on this forum and a bit surprised to see that it is still here.
Nowhere near as funny!

Categorise this one as PC gone mad! - we Irish (I'm a Quinn:cool:) have an inbuilt ability to have a laugh, have the craic and more importantly laugh at ourselves. Even in Ireland they used to tell "Kerry" jokes.

Lighten up people and would the following work any other way?

Father McGee walked into the church and spotted a man sitting cross-legged on the altar.

'My son,' said the holy man, 'what are you doing? Who are you?'

'I'm God,' said the stranger.

'Pardon?'

'I'm God,' he repeated. 'This is my house!'

Father McGee ran into the presbytery and, in total panic, rang the archbishop.

'Your reverence,' said he, 'I hate to trouble you, but there's a man sat on me altar who claims he's God. What'll he do?'

Take no chances,' said the archbishop. 'Get back in the church and look busy"

Peace ;)

Nowhere near as funny!

Categorise this one as PC gone mad! - we Irish (I'm a Quinn:cool:) have an inbuilt ability to have a laugh, have the craic and more importantly laugh at ourselves. Even in Ireland they used to tell "Kerry" jokes.

Lighten up people and would the following work any other way?

Father McGee walked into the church and spotted a man sitting cross-legged on the altar.

'My son,' said the holy man, 'what are you doing? Who are you?'

'I'm God,' said the stranger.

'Pardon?'

'I'm God,' he repeated. 'This is my house!'

Father McGee ran into the presbytery and, in total panic, rang the archbishop.

'Your reverence,' said he, 'I hate to trouble you, but there's a man sat on me altar who claims he's God. What'll he do?'

Take no chances,' said the archbishop. 'Get back in the church and look busy"

Peace ;)

Thank you for that. It has started my day with a huge belly laugh......now is it the laugh that is huge or the belly........

Back